Have A Wonderful Infectious Easter

GumballWaterson

Donny said Everything will be back to normal by Easter. Wel if you are wearing your MAGA hat to protect you come Easter, that's all good for you. I will listen to the Science (Trump does not believe in Science) and follow my Local government at that time. Not an announcement certainly meant to Effect the stock market and Infect vulnerable people.

TGK

Donny said Everything will be back to normal by Easter. Wel if you are wearing your MAGA hat to protect you come Easter, that's all good for you. I will listen to the Science (Trump does not believe in Science) and follow my Local government at that time. Not an announcement certainly meant to Effect the stock market and Infect vulnerable people.
I once thought it would be Fox News that would kill off half of the Republican Party before the election. Now I know it is the President himself who will have that monicar. It is inconceivable that people will follow him when their lives and their families lives are at risk. Trump will go down in history as the modern day Jim Jones and the Republican Party will drink the kool aid...

Soldiering

I once thought it would be Fox News that would kill off half of the Republican Party before the election. Now I know it is the President himself who will have that monicar. It is inconceivable that people will follow him when their lives and their families lives are at risk. Trump will go down in history as the modern day Jim Jones and the Republican Party will drink the kool aid...
Stop being so dramatic. My sister has covid. It's not the end of the world. We all our gonna doe someday. Have a little faith in yourself an your creator.

GumballWaterson

Stop being so dramatic. My sister has covid. It's not the end of the world. We all our gonna doe someday. Have a little faith in yourself an your creator.
Sorry to hear that, I hope she fares well. I know people in NJ and NY that have tested positive, Some are ok, with only mild flu like symtems, others not so good, told they will have lung scaring if they survive. I have an uncle in critical condition expected to die. In my shoes, I do not see dramatic.
Post automatically merged:

The reality is that Trump has a no win decision to make at this point. Whatever he decides is lose/lose.

Continue shelter in place beyond Easter and there is a good chance we see our economy collapse along with the banks. A complete collapse that will be difficult to rebound from. We are already teetering and are in danger of a serious domino effect.

Restart the economy and a lot of deaths will take place that would be avoided with longer shelter in place times, provided we didn't have so many idiots ignoring this advice.

I'm glad the decision isn't mine to make.
Wow that is really insightful, except Citibank and Bank America would disagree showing an increase in profitability and Chase giving out Credit Cards and personal credit refinancing at gouge rates of 34.9 %. I pity the poor banks.

The decision to start going out is yours, more than likely an early return will likely be a re-surge in CV-19 and a new shelter in place lasting well into the summer.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Corona

Its EVERYWHERE

Screenshot_2020-03-21-16-06-23.png

• Funny
Reactions: TGK

AngelAdams

Unfortunately the wrong ones will survive. They’ve been quarantined since the dot com era. Basements make great shelters.
mcdonalds needs to bring back the McRib. That will get a good chunk to peak their heads.

UbaBrah

Well no, you're supposed to change into the mask for Easter.

Although at this point I would settle for the country just being breathable again.

Wolfgang Faust

Bless your heart.
Sniffy will save you!
Joe-Biden-Who-Put-the-Dem-in-Dementia-435x245.jpeg