Hate nights

Luckycabby

I stayed out a couple of hours later tonight. You guys can have the nights, I hate it. Got stuck on the strip for an hour pulling out of Monte Carlo going south. Get a ping for Veer, F that cancel. Then right away before I could turn the app off I get one for Paris. F that I don't know how you guys play the strip. Rant over.

gerg

I stayed out a couple of hours later tonight. You guys can have the nights, I hate it. Got stuck on the strip for an hour pulling out of Monte Carlo going south. Get a ping for Veer, F that cancel. Then right away before I could turn the app off I get one for Paris. F that I don't know how you guys play the strip. Rant over.
This is news to you?

uberxone vegas

What happy to you? You seemed you changed. I thought you hang out only at local places .U used to be a happy driver I think one time you said you love locals. why are u hang at strip? I don't drive at night.

I'm with you Lc, I high tail it out of the strip, as soon as I drop I go offline until I'm north of the 95. I know I'm burning a bit of gas but it's been working pretty well. My paid miles, not that it matters but I still kinda keep a running tab in my head have been insanely good.

Alfred j

I'm with you Lc, I high tail it out of the strip, as soon as I drop I go offline until I'm north of the 95. I know I'm burning a bit of gas but it's been working pretty well. My paid miles, not that it matters but I still kinda keep a running tab in my head have been insanely good.
Yep, and we could be in the t-mobile mess or watching it from home

Attachments

• 15056173087271114416481.jpg
    15056173087271114416481.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 57

SFO2LV

I've stopped working nights because the "surge" is on the endangered species list. It used to make more sense when there 2x surges on the strip nightly.