Has this happened to anyone?!!

OT627

Umm..

I feel embarrassed to even ask. My boyfriend just called me thinking it was a funny story to tell. Idk how he's going to be a lawyer. Anyways..... it's his second day so he really does not know, but apparently someone requested him, and said they're not taking the ride, if he could just drop this box off at the destination they've input. WTF. It's definitely drugs. It's got to be! And the delivery is set in the hills? C'mon now......

OT627

I have delivered flowers, shoes, wedding pictures, iPhone charger) as long as they show what is inside
Whaaaat..... lol.
THIS AINT DELIVERY ITS RIDESHARE!
I mean I guess not having their awkward a** in the car can be enjoyable but still! I find that to be disrespectful to some degree

Ilovik

Whaaaat..... lol.
I mean I guess not having their awkward a** in the car can be enjoyable but still! I find that to be disrespectful to some degree
I drive surge only. Without a pax is even more fun and more creative. Everything except the flowers was curb side pick up. The flowers were from Beverly Hills to eagle rock on a 2.3 with a 20 for putting them in front of the door of the house. Lemme do this trips all day

OT627

Jesus H. Christ.

Just when I thought I've heard it all.

My first trip like this was a 12x14 piece a of wood.
LOL What?! I would Have never thought to request an uber to deliver my shit. Idk, I feel like that's rude.

Ilovik

Jesus H. Christ.

Just when I thought I've heard it all.

LOL What?! I would Have never thought to request an uber to deliver my shit. Idk, I feel like that's rude.
Just two days ago I requested an uber myself for a trip from ie to mid city, had some stuff delivered to me

Uncle-not-Ant

Had this beautiful french girl on pool, met me with some crap she was returning to HomeDepot. Another Pool rider in back, the french girl shoved her stuff in the front seat and said she would follow me on her scooter. I told her the other pax is getting dropped off first, and I might get another rider. She said she knows, does this all the time, and will watch the route on her app.

She followed me all over Hollywood and LA, with two other pax getting dropped off before HomeDepot. She stayed right with me the whole time.

She was super cute, and fun to watch on her vespa...I was so glad it was a hot day that day...made it even better better when my AC hit her as she leaned in to collect her crap off the front seat and floor. I love my super cold AC combined with French Girls in thin tanktops.

Bpr2

The time I did a delivery passenger was a pick up from a FedEx pick up spot. Big learning experience since the dude had to send me, a perfectly good stranger mind you, a photo of his DL and evidence that he knew the person he was sending the package to.

Why she couldn't go get the package and take it back to the hotel the guy had me take it to, I dunno. But hey $10 in app tip to boot.

SorryBluetoothOnly

Whaaaat..... lol.

If you were willing to do the trip with a person in your car, then what's the difference in doing it without a person in your car?

It's actually better, isn't it?

And if no one is at the other end to receive the package, then you open it up and keep what's inside! (just kidding...LOL)

OT627

If you were willing to do the trip with a person in your car, then what's the difference in doing it without a person in your car?

It's actually better, isn't it?

And if no one is at the other end to receive the package, then you open it up and keep what's inside! (just kidding...LOL)
Don't tempt me lol

Delivered some stinky running shoes to a dude at Long Beach airport one time. I'd do that again over the lasting smell of this~

https://uberpeople.net/threads/i-ubered-a-lota-weed.34842/
Eewwww omg I would have thrown that shit right back out. I HATE smells.

J_The_Driver

Had this beautiful french girl on pool, met me with some crap she was returning to HomeDepot. Another Pool rider in back, the french girl shoved her stuff in the front seat and said she would follow me on her scooter. I told her the other pax is getting dropped off first, and I might get another rider. She said she knows, does this all the time, and will watch the route on her app.

She followed me all over Hollywood and LA, with two other pax getting dropped off before HomeDepot. She stayed right with me the whole time.

She was super cute, and fun to watch on her vespa...I was so glad it was a hot day that day...made it even better better when my AC hit her as she leaned in to collect her crap off the front seat and floor. I love my super cold AC combined with French Girls in thin tanktops.

97% chance this creepy Uncle is watching an incest video right now

deadmile

"Super fun to watch" damn pervert show some respect to our women

Mista T

Author
Logically, if your car is faster/cheaper than UPS, it makes sense for a customer to order us, lol.