Has Saturday nights been fairly quiet or is it just the ants

MaximusMurkimus

I haven't seen a proper bar crowd since this time last year, honestly.

Did the ants play a part of that, or are people simply not going out as much anymore?

Ardery

could be anything. could be too early. you're just not in the right area... too many other ants... could be an off night. but if you are out between 1 and 3, you'll make serious bank.

Lightning1181

Also take into consideration that this is the weekend for the firefighters convention in Wildwood. That removes quite a few people from the local bar scene all over the state.

Rayn10

I haven't seen a proper bar crowd since this time last year, honestly.

Did the ants play a part of that, or are people simply not going out as much anymore?
It was great until the lyft driver and rider app was broken between 1:30 and 2am. And uber isn't playing any games haha. Yea ok

Steve4991

Great point. I think when Uber was new a lot of younger people went "out on the town and ate and drank all night long". However, I have heard from riders that "while Uber is great......I am spending $200 on alcohol and Uber".......

Uber was innovative and thrilling.....but "The Thrill is Gone".......

That being said.....I have seen a big increase in the "Over 40 Crowd" using Uber for trips to EWR and hotels while in town....