Has Lyft been really dead for everyone?

djangoswango

Can't seem to get a ping. Saturday I drove around for 45 mins in Center City and went home. I live in Fishtown and kept the app on and didn't get a ping... turned it off after 2 hours. I haven't taken a ride in about 2 weeks now.

Jcs186

I only been using lyft at the airport combined with uber to see what pings first. Other than that, I haven't had much with lyft either.

djangoswango

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't seem the pass the Checkr background check because I moved to PA a few months ago. this is some bullshit.

Hunter420

Yes!! Its been slow... Need more surges, although they increased their staff by 312% so besides more drivers, they don't need surges anymore

Can't seem to get a ping. Saturday I drove around for 45 mins in Center City and went home. I live in Fishtown and kept the app on and didn't get a ping... turned it off after 2 hours. I haven't taken a ride in about 2 weeks now.
Summer is slow in Philly. Lyft got busy last year when the college kids came back at the end of August.

kevink

Tryed lyft because of the power bonus, just not enough business, had to go back to Uber or go broke
PDB for Lyft is an almost impossible target if you operate in the suburbs. Yes, business is slow, but not only that, it's nothing to get pings that are 30 minutes away or more. Screw that!

Last edited by a moderator: