1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Has anyone used a pay-for-blocks script service? How was it?

Discussion in 'Flex' started by konoplya, May 28, 2018.

1. konoplya

konoplya Active Member

I know there are services that you pay per week and they use proxy server and scripts to get you blocks. You have a log in on their site and you can set filters and such to customize what you get.

Just wanted to know if anyone has used a service like and if you got any emails or deactivated from it?

2. Bygosh

Bygosh Active Member

Those sites will get you blocked. I don't believe anyone has been deactivated from scripting yet. But a driver at my station has been on several 2-4 week forced vacations.

soupergloo likes this.
  3. konoplya

konoplya Active Member

but aren't those sites using scripts? they just set it up for you for a fee, no?

4. rozz

rozz Active Member

There's someone here who was permanently soft blocked. Not deactivated. Just can't see normal blocks.

soupergloo likes this.
  5. Bleep Bloop

Bleep Bloop New Member

T
    They work. I know, I've used one. You can most definitely get deactivated from using them. It all depends on how good your service is. But if its a good service they are going to charge you a lot of money, at which point you would be better off working minimum wage...

grams777 likes this.
  6. Lol

Lol Member

Lol .. I have sent screenshots with the FREP icon to support .. I am still active ... all this blocking is FAKE NEWS

7. Bleep Bloop

Bleep Bloop New Member

Its very much real. Also the support you contact is mostly Indian and they don't even know what Frep is, let alone care about it.

grams777 likes this.