Has anyone sued uber and won?

ArsenalGunner

Anyone out there sue uber in Phoenix area or nearby cities such as LA, Vegas and possibly won? Anyone attempted to sue them and lost? Feedback is much needed. Also, know of any attorneys in the Metro Phoenix area that do that type of cases?

taxisuper

Guy's got a point. Only problem is Uber has the financial resources to bleed him to death in court. He's have to get some governmental agency to back him.

ArsenalGunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guy's got a point. Only problem is Uber has the financial resources to bleed him to death in court. He's have to get some governmental agency to back him.
Or settle as they've been doing all along to avoid the publicity.

cleansafepolite

The press, the lawmakers, attourneys, Uber owns them. money talks and nobody does anything for moral ideology. If uber offered any of us 100k per year to find and snitch eachother out we would jump on board too. ALL people are the enemy. The uber ceo talks about us like trash, he is right we are. We all are at uber, from the top to the bottom. NOT just ubèr the whole HUMan race. This is the lake of fire...we all missed the redemption. ALSO THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY. This world sucks. There is no winning, the whole damn thing is rigged...every one thinks enlightenment is joyous and liberating. Its not..enligtenment is the realization that we are all screwed without redemption.also uber should add a tip option.

UberTaxPro

Sponsor
The press, the lawmakers, attourneys, Uber owns them. money talks and nobody does anything for moral ideology. If uber offered any of us 100k per year to find and snitch eachother out we would jump on board too. ALL people are the enemy. The uber ceo talks about us like trash, he is right we are. We all are at uber, from the top to the bottom. NOT just ubèr the whole HUMan race. This is the lake of fire...we all missed the redemption. ALSO THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY. This world sucks. There is no winning, the whole damn thing is rigged...every one thinks enlightenment is joyous and liberating. Its not..enligtenment is the realization that we are all screwed without redemption.also uber should add a tip option.
I've known about the Easter Bunny thing for a few years now!

UberTaxPro

Sponsor
Anyone out there sue uber in Phoenix area or nearby cities such as LA, Vegas and possibly won? Anyone attempted to sue them and lost? Feedback is much needed. Also, know of any attorneys in the Metro Phoenix area that do that type of cases?
Taxi companies have tried to sue them all around the country. Haven't heard of any successes yet.

ArsenalGunner

I concur 100%, definitely the uber tip option!

BurgerTiime

Uber is still a new enough company that suits haven't had the time for due process. They are being sued practically on a daily basis now. I'm certain matters will only get worse when more drivers and passengers get sexually assaulted, seriously injured and killed.
They already have plenty of credit card fraud. Plus passengers and drivers had personal data breached and there's law suits on that. Also cities are suing them for illegal operation of transport, tax evasion, ect the list goes on and on. They will win some and lose some.

cleansafepolite

Uber is still a new enough company that suits haven't had the time for due process. They are being sued practically on a daily basis now. I'm certain matters will only get worse when more drivers and passengers get sexually assaulted, seriously injured and killed.
They already have plenty of credit card fraud. Plus passengers and drivers had personal data breached and there's law suits on that. Also cities are suing them for illegal operation of transport, tax evasion, ect the list goes on and on. They will win some and lose some.
they will buy the supreme judges out, just like they bought out the press.

Vinse

I
For making drivers(independent) do select along with X calls. As an independent driver I should have the option to provide which service I want.
I am totally with you on this Gunner! If you have a cheaper car you are making more money with Uber which absolutely makes NO sense at all. I think we should get together and call Gary Harper at 3 on your side to investigate.

ArsenalGunner

I

I am totally with you on this Gunner! If you have a cheaper car you are making more money with Uber which absolutely makes NO sense at all. I think we should get together and call Gary Harper at 3 on your side to investigate.
I've moved on bro. I messed around and found a decent day job. However, I'm down to support uber drivers with whatever I can do. Let me know.

Last edited: