Has anyone recieved financial aid from the stimulus yet?

South Shore Driver

Applied for an injury loan on Thursday. I run another business and took that angle rather than uber. Haven't heard back beyond confirmation number.

Major League

nothing from Small Business Administration yet except a confirmation number...
i have been double denied so far for unemployment in NH, i called and they said they are doing them manually and to be patient.

mnuchin said stimulus check will be here in 2 weeks in the presser last night,,,,, so yeah

it won't be long, people will just start taking what they need

2 days ago i watched a family walk out of walmart with a full cart bypassing the register, like a boss
Ok that was funny.
Post automatically merged:

Not so smart to go out and drive uber at this time, it's a huge mistake. 1 in 4 people in New York infected COVID-19. If You stop drive uber now You lose income but You gain your life, If You get sick You will lose both your life and income. Uber completely suspense operations in India. Now the US government asking Americans to live in Japan to come home.
You can lose your car, your home if You have to but don't lose your life.
You're a little off on your percentages. It's more like 1 in a 1000 or 1/10th of 1 % of the people have the virus and 1 in 5000 or 2 100ths of 1 % that have died from it. Time to break out the abaccus there buddy.

Last edited:

RhodyBob

So far .174% of total MA population has tested positive (exactly 12,000 cases as of yesterday), but not everyone has been tested. That's 1 in every 574 people in MA which has a population of about 6.8 million.

RI has 922 cases, or .087% of population of about 1.1 million. 1 in every 1,146 people.

NYC reports 64.955 cases in a population of about 8.3 million. .779% of population. 1 in every 128 people.

Number of cases reported is probably accurate, but what percentage of population has been tested? There are asymptomatics walking around who don't show it and have not been tested. Results probably vary due to methodologies and accuracy between states. So these are not apples-to-apples comparisons.
Post automatically merged:

And abacus has only 1 "c". That's 100% more c's than needed.

Ssgcraig

Heres some tips:
1) no rideshare, do ubereats. rideshare is dead
2)eat raw garlic/onions, most natural food source for pneumonia
3) buy a facial steamer and inhale the hot air. kills virus and clear your lungs.
4) i drink salt water everyday. dont be surprise that many Asians do that.
I was in one of the southern Russia stans, also in Afghanistan, I didn't see any of them drinking salt water.

My28

No No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

bethswannns

I was in one of the southern Russia stans, also in Afghanistan, I didn't see any of them drinking salt water.
It is a popular thing among East Asians of older generation. Salt flushes out toxin and also have antibacterial and antiviral properties. Peppermint/vaporub is another excellent choice, I have a container of those that can be apply under my nose. It feels great and relaxing.

Ssgcraig

It is a popular thing among East Asians of older generation. Salt flushes out toxin and also have antibacterial and antiviral properties. Peppermint/vaporub is another excellent choice, I have a container of those that can be apply under my nose. It feels great and relaxing.
Ahhh, east Asia. Asia has 54 countries. Thanks.

ubermaster5000

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Science tells a difference story. Sodium is important for the function of your nervous system in that when ever a neuron sends a signal to another neuron, the transmission uses sodium and calcium. If you ingest too much sodium, your body retains more water than it normally should and this can have a detrimental effect on your cardiovascular system. Sodium might be effective as an antibacterial agent because it dehrdrates the bacterium but viruses are different in that they aren't actually alive or have any kind of metabolic function so salt most likely won't do anything to the virus.

ubermaster5000

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Science tells a difference story. Sodium is important for the function of your nervous system in that when ever a neuron sends a signal to another neuron, the transmission uses sodium and calcium. If you ingest too much sodium, your body retains more water than it normally should and this can have a detrimental effect on your cardiovascular system. Sodium might be effective as an antibacterial agent because it dehrdrates the bacterium but viruses are different in that they aren't actually alive or have any kind of metabolic function so salt most likely won't do anything to the virus.
Different***