Has anyone received Uber cleaning supplies?

wastaxinowuber

"Cleaning supplies for your car
We are working to provide drivers with disinfectants to help you keep your car clean. Supplies are very limited, but we’re partnering with manufacturers and distributors to source as much as possible. We’ll be prioritizing distribution to drivers in cities with the greatest need."

"Supplies are very limited?" Like limited to the box of Kleenex on Dara's desk.
Yes I got my sanitizer, supposedly they sent one to each driver saying it should be enough to last through the pandemic :o-o:

6E1F15BA-F5BC-4A7C-9AB0-549D1F5C2C7B.jpeg

Jake Air

LMAO. No.
And anyone who says they have received something will most likely be a fake driver being used as a PR stunt. smh

Kurt Halfyard

Author
I received a bunch of sanitizing Wipes from LYFT hub in Toronto on March 9th, before the shit really hit the fan. About 100 individual wrapped high alcohol content wipes. Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to stop driving on the 12th, and ended up giving them to others for their own personal protection.

Another Uber Driver

I received a bunch of sanitizing Wipes from LYFT hub in Toronto on March 9th, before the shit really hit the fan. About 100 individual wrapped high alcohol content wipes
I went to the Lyft hub in the Virginia suburbs of the Kap-itt-tull of the New Knighted Steaks Uh-Murrica yesterday (Tuesday), as Gryft had an in-application notice that it was giving away sanitising supplies.

They had a set-up in the parking lot for their building. You got directed through it. Some one waved you into it, someone else told you to leave your passenger side window down and that the next guy would drop your supplies onto the front seat. You pulled up to the next guy who dropped a Zip-Loc® bag onto your front seat then waved you out of the line.

You received three small pump spray bottles of a lemon scented ethyl alcohol based sanitiser. One of the pumps quit after a few uses.

BigRedDriver

Tempting Fate would probably just put them on eBay to try to make a buck anyway. So why do you need them if you’re not driving?

Tony73

We are working to provide drivers with disinfectants to help you keep your car clean. Supplies are very limited, but we’re partnering with manufacturers and distributors to source as much as possible. We’ll be prioritizing distribution to drivers in cities with the greatest need."

Lmfao another deceitful marketing strategy...

tohunt4me

What are the CLEANING FEES for removing COVID -19 ?

$30.00 if you cant photograph it .....

Tony73

Unless you’ve got 4 kids and a wife to support there’s no excuse to be doing U/L right now. You’re playing Russian Roulette with your safety and of others.

Freddie Blimeau

I'm still trying to get my free cookie
I never got no free cookie either, see? Except for maybe the cookies they like put on your browser when you go to this Uber website, you know? I'm sure I got allotta those.

Th3y announced that and the day after they closed all hubs. What do you expect?
Like Lyft said that too, but according to our DC mod, they still like had somebody there to like give out something, you know? Like from what he said, it like ain't much, but it's better than like nothing, see?