Has anyone picked up scammers

Inshur

thisisnotfair

today I noticed this guys uber account name was Danie and I was hearing his conversation with Louie Vittan he was on customer service line trying to buy belt and A bag with the name Jamiel.

I picked him up from Brooklyn and dropped him to Staten Island then from there to Brooklyn then the City

90 miles one fair lol

The whole time this guy was getting cash from his runners lol

I felt like a criminal for a sec

NATIVE_INDIAN

Before rider got in your car, cover with hand your screen so they can not see rider name to avoid real scammers, some riders use fictitious names just avoid cancelations

AxL

You have been a part of a drug deal.
Multiple stops, meeting different people, cash, sometimes they pick up friends and drop them, they do nothing, but a deal at a safe place - in your vehicle. Be careful with these people, if they feel busted they may shoot you, as they have nothing related to them - account or phone.
You can do two things:
- keep your eyes closed and drive, stay calm when he/she is out lock the doors and drive away, usually they are at least two, the second person is a back up.

- if they need long time ride take a look at the watch and choose the closest time when you have to give the vehicle to the next shift. Usually they are not happy, but they prefer to finish the things with someone else.

I have been two times in danger around midnight. Both trips started around or in Harlem, circling all around and both times ended in Bronx. I think that they go somehow to Harlem and start from there.

They robbed my jacket, broke few things on the second and the third row, but I realized after I dropped them off.
If they look suspicious or have a specific attitude I just cancel with no explanation.

Remember - it is a very big safety issue, always stay calm, even if you saw something don't say anything, don't drive to their direction, most likely they will bring you to a unsafe place. This is the transportation business in NYC.

Uberman8263

You have been a part of a drug deal.
Multiple stops, meeting different people, cash, sometimes they pick up friends and drop them, they do nothing, but a deal at a safe place - in your vehicle. Be careful with these people, if they feel busted they may shoot you, as they have nothing related to them - account or phone.
You can do two things:
- keep your eyes closed and drive, stay calm when he/she is out lock the doors and drive away, usually they are at least two, the second person is a back up.

- if they need long time ride take a look at the watch and choose the closest time when you have to give the vehicle to the next shift. Usually they are not happy, but they prefer to finish the things with someone else.

I have been two times in danger around midnight. Both trips started around or in Harlem, circling all around and both times ended in Bronx. I think that they go somehow to Harlem and start from there.

They robbed my jacket, broke few things on the second and the third row, but I realized after I dropped them off.
If they look suspicious or have a specific attitude I just cancel with no explanation.

Remember - it is a very big safety issue, always stay calm, even if you saw something don't say anything, don't drive to their direction, most likely they will bring you to a unsafe place. This is the transportation business in NYC.
They will probably give you only a few stars.

Guap06

I remember I used ride around empty doing Gett !! With my scammers helping made over $13,000 over a month driver only a few hours a day !! GETT is such a joke lol after that I got kick out lmfaoo still got paid

Spy & Mash

today I noticed this guys uber account name was Danie and I was hearing his conversation with Louie Vittan he was on customer service line trying to buy belt and A bag with the name Jamiel.

I picked him up from Brooklyn and dropped him to Staten Island then from there to Brooklyn then the City

90 miles one fair lol

Has anyone worked for scammers who utilise technology?

aluber1968

90 miles one fair lol

Did you get paid for this trip or was the fare disputed?

JustDre

Lmfao I had one yesterday tell me he has unlimited uber trips.....I wonder why. It was a great $100 fare though so no complaints here

Inshur New York