1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Has anyone not been payed their earnings?

Discussion in 'Advice' started by Vics1109, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Vics1109

Vics1109 New Member

About three weeks ago on Aug 21st, there was a "supposedly" error in the Uber network which caused a miscalculation on a fare that I did, when they tried to adjust it it was less than what the system reported, I was never paid the correct fare amount despite three weeks of emails back and forth with the Uber support team and them promising to fix the error. This week I didn't even get paid at all for last week's earnings! and they won't get back to me in the last two days?!?! Is anyone dealing with something like this at the moment? has anyone had this happened to them in the past? any serious recommendations? also I used to Uber in Miami so I don't know how to get a hold of the central FL Uber support team, can anyone help? thank you in advance

2. glados

glados Active Member

Uber support channels may be occasionally backlogged due to high request volume. I know delays can be frustrating but they will respond!

You can ask for an escalation to Driver Operations.

3. Vics1109

Vics1109 New Member

Three weeks for a fare adjustment seems ridiculous, I just got a reply from them and now they adjusted it -3.00 dollars than the originally adjusted fare... seriously? as if we were playing games when we go out there, I'm trying to earn a living and they are playing with my earnings, really upset about this, this is extremely unprofessional on their part how can a multibillion company can't pay their drivers $50.06 lousy dollars, and now I'm missing a whole week of earnings?!? I can't even right now

4. ARIV005

ARIV005 Well-Known Member

That's how Uber keeps the revolving door going. They use you, piss you off, you quit and there's 5 ready to take your place.

5. Vics1109

Vics1109 New Member

Right so is there any way to get in contact with Uber Central FL aside from the useless support email run around I'm getting right now?

6. ARIV005

ARIV005 Well-Known Member

Nope and quite honestly, I'd rather keep things in writing. Those uber reps are morons and lie. You can't prove **** over a phone conversation, but atleast you have a paper trail in case you need to go to court.

7. Vics1109

Vics1109 New Member

I'm taking pictures and I'm keeping every email, I honesty hope this issue gets resolved, but if it continues into the thousands I will most definitely take it to court, I contacted a lawyer and that's why I was wondering if there was anyone who had this happened also, they want to be able to show that Uber is breaking the terms of their agreements, if this doesn't get fixed and if there are more drivers suffering non payment of wages a huge lawsuit can follow, so if anyone know of any other Uber drivers not getting payed their weekly earnings or missing wages and they have proof or paper trail, we can potentially sue in the hundred thousands.. we'll see

8. Backdash

Backdash Well-Known Member

Does it matter how they respond or is a response all that's required?

chi1cabby likes this.
  9. ubercurious

ubercurious Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    NB Glados is an UberMoll from Sydney Australia and I think she is paid per comment .... so don't expect anything other than UBERspin from her.....