Has anyone in San Diego ever had the Destination filter work?

Has anyone in San Diego ever had the Destination filter work?

• Total voters

DriverX

I've used it for hours on many different days and NEVER have I got a ping.

Just wondering if anyone in SD has got it to work??

BTW I mean the Lyft destination filter.

Null

The destination filter has to match destination AND the pax has to have requested Lyft Line. It won't match with a normal Lyft.

Lyft pax don't seem to like Line as much as Uber pax love Poo.

Never tripped mine either.

DriverX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes I know its just for the Liners. About an hour after posting this I actually got my first request using it. They were only going a third as far as I wanted to and I was gonna cancel but they beat me to it. So anyway I think it does work but not reliably. Since the filter rolled out I have used it on many different days for many hours, I'd guesstimate that I have had it on for over 20 hours total and yesterday was my first ping.

but hey at least it functions :/

volksie

Lyft's LyftLine only destination feature accomplishes only one thing. It deactivates an active online driver! Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

DriverX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If we want a destination filter lets start asking Uber for one. I've written twice. Lets push it!
Uber already has one they just won't let San Diego use it. WTF Why aren't all ICs in every market given the same tools and access to the platform!

Uber's gestapo tactics to maintain an iron fist over drivers while disavowing any employer responsibilities will continue to be allowed in a pay for play system. pay the politician and do whatever you want