• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Has anyone hit 85% acceptance rate yet with this Uber Pro thing?

Gigaddict

My acceptance has gone south since Uber rolled out Uber Pro, but my rider ratings are solid. Yet Uber is NOT satisfied with that. They keep reminding me of my mediocre acceptance ratings and how to keep my platinum status. Fact is: l don't intend to hit the 85% acceptance for the rewards Uber has cited. Does somebody feel me?

Gigaddict

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMHO Uber Pro isn’t worth it. The 4% or less CR is more ridiculous than the 85% or more AR.
Yeah, mine far above 4%. As an independent partner, l choose when to accept a trip. I don't care about decorations and status unless the incentive is tangible money.

Jtnjdrive

My acceptance has gone south since Uber rolled out Uber Pro, but my rider ratings are solid. Yet Uber is NOT satisfied with that. They keep reminding me of my mediocre acceptance ratings and how to keep my platinum status. Fact is: l don't intend to hit the 85% acceptance for the rewards Uber has cited. Does somebody feel me?
Mark as spam you want Miss a thing.

I keep mine at 85% because flying blind irks me. I try to get it to 88% by Thursday night so that I can decline a few rides with the late night crowd.

My best advice is to accept close to 100% of rides during daylight hours, as these are the safest rides that are easiest to control. Also, get in the habit of turning ride requests off after EVERY ride that you accept so that you don't get the annoying ride requests while picking up or dropping off a pax.