has anyone here actually ever rode in uberblack car? how was it?

DCBlackCar

The black car experience varies from car to car and driver to driver. I've had really crappy black cars (well worn Lincolns) and I've also had brand new Suburbans.

The seasoned professionals who have water, snacks and cell phone charges are the best. Sedans are decent, but the large suvs are my favorite to use because you can usually charge your laptop and phones (sometimes you have to select UberSUV to find them)

EcoboostMKS

Spend $11 on Select and find out - that's what they generally end up driving more often than not anyway
Select drivers are just X drivers with nicer cars. I'd assume mostly part timers. Black drivers are licensed and do this as their full time job. This is their business and are professional drivers. Not saying there aren't good select drivers or anything, but there's a difference, generally speaking.

Adieu

Select drivers are just X drivers with nicer cars. I'd assume mostly part timers. Black drivers are licensed and do this as their full time job. This is their business and are professional drivers. Not saying there aren't good select drivers or anything, but there's a difference, generally speaking.
Black and SUV *all* qualify for Select (where available) and thus "opt-down" into Select when bored and orderless
....same way Select will opt down into X and /or XL (if thus equipped) if they got no business and X surges or good incentives are on offer