Has anyone had to drive near, around, through (i.e. deal with) the protests or riots going on right now?

LetsBeSmart

Who really knows who this will help or harm. I know from seeing how DC (the city itself, not the political abstraction) was destroyed and rebuilt decades after rioting, that many terrible things and many surprising things come from the ashes of riots.

As far as Trump goes, it’s not even yet clear from polling data or short-term effects whether the pandemic has harmed his administration. You would think we would know after a few months but we really can’t tell. A lot of the effects of these crises will likely only be apparent in retrospect.
I think you are right, a lot of people are afraid to tell you they voted for Trump, not good, polls become useless. In my 62 years I would never believe this could happen, the hate is crazy, I think a lot has to do with Antifa and the many dummies we have here and around the world, the world, life in a Capitalistic open society is very complicated. For me the fact that this stupid cop lost his job, going to jail, his wife and everything else should be enough, it makes me sick what he did and the other cops should have jumped in, this is fact even without the many who are calling for more vid on what he did to get on the ground and abused and murdered. I have stated that I will not vote Republican again but after this I don't know.

Last edited:

Woohaa

I think you are right, a lot of people are afraid to tell you they voted for Trump, not good, polls become useless. In my 62 years I would never believe this could happen, the hate is crazy, I think a lot has to do with Antifa and the many dummies we have here and around the world, the world, life in a Capitalistic open society is very complicated. For me the fact that this stupid cop lost his job, going to jail, his wife and everything else should be enough, it makes me sick what he did and the other cops should have jumped in, this is fact even without the many who are calling for more vid on what he did to get on the ground and abused and murdered. I have stated that I will not vote Republican again but after this I don't know.
You truly believe that a group united against fascism coordinated nationalized protests in over 30 cities? And within 5 days? Can you imagine the logistics that would take? The resources? During the Rodney King Uprising in 1992 you had similar protests and some did loot. It was also widespread. Antifa didn't exist back then so how do you explain that?

LetsBeSmart

You truly believe that a group united against fascism coordinated nationalized protests in over 30 cities? And within 5 days? Can you imagine the logistics that would take? The resources? During the Rodney King Uprising in 1992 you had similar protests and some did loot. It was also widespread. Antifa didn't exist back then so how do you explain that?
Come on are you serious, it's just a name sir, and yes they existed. Even if they are the first what does that mean, nothing to me and most people in USA, we a have president and many governors that say enough, and maybe first time since the Kent situation in the 60's this will get ugly and what I mean is the real attack from the government, not play time, justice.

And with out a doubt I am a independent voter who has voted Democrat which means nothing to a left wing follower, I get it.

Last edited:

UberBastid

Antifa did exist back then, it just had a different name.
America has always had enemies.

Did you hear the shopkeeper in NYC report that within six hours of that man being murdered, there were neat stacks of bricks on every other street corner for ten blocks.
Six hours.
Somebody went to the store and bought a truck load of bricks, and dropped a hundred or so off ... who? why?

Start some shit here, get the cops good and occupied ... then send car loads of thugs to the Nike store to fill their trunks. Cops arrive, retreat ... start some shit over there, then load up the boys and go to ...
Somebody is a General. Somebody is controlling and directing.

This is not just an angry mob. This is an army.

And, the pablum-puking Hollywood liberals are sure quiet.
When they see their Ferrari burning they'll build a wall around their estate and hire security with guns.

LetsBeSmart

Antifa did exist back then, it just had a different name.
America has always had enemies.

Did you hear the shopkeeper in NYC report that within six hours of that man being murdered, there were neat stacks of bricks on every other street corner for ten blocks.
Six hours.
Somebody went to the store and bought a truck load of bricks, and dropped a hundred or so off ... who? why?

Start some shit here, get the cops good and occupied ... then send car loads of thugs to the Nike store to fill their trunks. Cops arrive, retreat ... start some shit over there, then load up the boys and go to ...
Somebody is a General. Somebody is controlling and directing.

This is not just an angry mob. This is an army.

And, the pablum-puking Hollywood liberals are sure quiet.
When they see their Ferrari burning they'll build a wall around their estate and hire security with guns.
10-4.

Wolfgang Faust

I'm in Chicago and live near a Target and other shops.

I heard multiple sirens and saw squad cars speeding in that direction. Multiple times today. 😒
Prickzer thinks this shit is beautiful.

LetsBeSmart

Nobody knows, or cares about his name. His black life does not matter.
View attachment 469388
BS I am upset about this, he matters and that cop is and will pay for the rest of his life one way or another, but not enough I guess for the far left nut cases. Do we even know what was going on around this situation, what would cause them to put him to the ground, honestly not that it would matter hugely except for maybe stress with the cops, can you imagine, no of course not. I have had minor scrapes as a young man spending most of my life in Fort Lauderdale/Miami and would always the 2 or 3 times dealing with them just relax and shut up, I am alive and well at 62 and still a little crazy.

Wolfgang Faust

BS I am upset about this, he matters and that cop is and will pay for the rest of his life one way or another, but not enough I guess for the far left nut cases. Do we even know what was going on around this situation, what would cause them to put him to the ground, honestly not that it would matter hugely except for maybe stress with the cops, can you imagine, no of course not. I have had minor scrapes as a young man spending most of my life in Fort Lauderdale/Miami and would always the 2 or 3 times dealing with them just relax and shut up, I am alive and well at 62 and still a little crazy.
His name was Patrick Underwood.

ColdRider

Prickzer thinks this shit is beautiful.

As much as I can't stand the Mayor Quimby lookalike, he claimed the peaceful protests were beautiful. Not sure if he's commented on the looting.

Either way, this shit sucks and does nothing but water down the overall message. I have to make a Target run after work too lol.

At least the mayor condemned this bullshit.

LetsBeSmart

As much as I can't stand the Mayor Quimby lookalike, he claimed the peaceful protests were beautiful. Not sure if he's commented on the looting.

Either way, this shit sucks and does nothing but water down the overall message. I have to make a Target run after work too lol.

At least the mayor condemned this bullshit.

For a moment I thought she was grabbing the pipe.

Black Car

It will never change as long as racism is institutionalized in America. Racism will have to be de-institutionalized to see changes.
Post automatically merged:

All for George.

George wanted them to have stolen clothes and stolen tvs.
[/QUOT
All I mostly see in the Video are White People who don't really care about Geoge but are rather out their to punish White businesses who are doing better than them.

All for George.

Last edited:

Buck-a-mile

NOT FUNNY...Murder charge for the Driver
Bull.

He remembered Lionel Denny in the Rodney King riots.

Pulled from his truck hit with bricks in the head, while protesters danced around him.

He didn't hurt anyone.
He wanted to live.

Just a few weeks ago so many wanted to see those protesting government oppression in Huntington Beach harmed or infected with the Chinese Virus. There were several threads here at UP with the usual liberal trash hoping for harm against these people and now they are totally silent on the violent protests and destruction taking place.

Huntington Beach said no to the liberal white AntiFail protests and the police rightfully shut their stupid ass attempt to destroy downtown Huntington Beach!

The police arrive and shut down the protests!

View attachment 469263

And just like the all of a sudden the media no longer cares about keeping people inside to cower from the boogeyvirus.
In 2 weeks a lot of those people are going to be sick.

Black Car

That video is a hint of what is going on a regular basis in the hands of White Supremacist individual who have infiltrated Policing all across the US to wreck havoc on the Black Community. Several similar incidents happens regularly behind closed door and with no video evidence, no protest and no burning followed. Welcome to the The Peak of Racism unduplicatable Nowhere in The World

He will say Anything

FOR a HAMBURGER !

LOOK AT HIM.
You a are lying, you know he's sexy and you want some of that HAMBURGER. I'm straight but I still think he's sexy

Have you noticed how trump is now patronizing The Black Community? Hahaha, Election is approaching. You don't chose when you want to love or hate. It comes from the heart when it's genuine

STRESS? Yea right. You all keep engaging in cover up words like you don't know that Blacks are policed differently in America. Have you ever seen a White Man murdered by a Police Officer in America? And if so mow many times compared to the number of Blacks. From 12 years old children to women to grand fathers.

All for George.

Last edited by a moderator: