Has anyone had this App problem?

johnnyspack

Running both Ola & Uber on the one phone with Uber NOT on auto accept. Have been in the Ola app when I get an uber notification about a fare, but I don't touch nothing. Then will be riding with Ola pax and find on Uber that a pax is waiting for me. Again do not have auto accept on. Am forced to cancel the uber pax and now my cancellation rate is getting too high. Doesn't always happen, but does happen enough to a problem. Also finding when in the app and no Ola that it sometimes accepts a fare without me touching nothin'! Anyone else noticed this ghost in the machine and any advice?

Bostic

Never had that issue even when running Uber, Ola & Bolt on one phone.
BTW when did Uber add the "Auto Accept" option?
Where is it as I should activate it as I have missed some requests as they were only on the screen for 3-5 sec.

Mulder99

Never had that issue even when running Uber, Ola & Bolt on one phone.
BTW when did Uber add the "Auto Accept" option?
Where is it as I should activate it as I have missed some requests as they were only on the screen for 3-5 sec.
It’s still in trial phase

I don’t have it either

WestSydGuy

Running both Ola & Uber on the one phone with Uber NOT on auto accept. Have been in the Ola app when I get an uber notification about a fare, but I don't touch nothing. Then will be riding with Ola pax and find on Uber that a pax is waiting for me. Again do not have auto accept on. Am forced to cancel the uber pax and now my cancellation rate is getting too high. Doesn't always happen, but does happen enough to a problem. Also finding when in the app and no Ola that it sometimes accepts a fare without me touching nothin'! Anyone else noticed this ghost in the machine and any advice?
Remove your screen protector and clean your screen. Also check your phone mount isn’t pressing the screen anywhere.

As Uber and Ola can be touch once to accept, this is what I’d say is happening.