Harry got it half right

Tedgey

You know the guy, had good advice. Take a UberRide. You'll learn what it's like to sit in the passenger's side and you'll understand the system a little better.

But he's only half right. Take a UberRide and leave a bizarre ass comment to see how long it takes to show up on UberPeeps is the best advice. If nothing else, you're driver will appreciate you keeping them motivated.

Here's my latest one:

"This is very strong UberDriver. He make UberChamp in no! time"

Plus it'll make you feel less guilty for not tipping.

Old Smokey

You know the guy, had good advice. Take a UberRide. You'll learn what it's like to sit in the passenger's side and you'll understand the system a little better.

But he's only half right. Take a UberRide and leave a bizarre ass comment to see how long it takes to show up on UberPeeps is the best advice. If nothing else, you're driver will appreciate you keeping them motivated.

Here's my latest one:

At least he did not bring a live chicken in your car.

Adieu

Here's my latest one:

Chinese Japanese or maybe Korean, using translator app or thinking in native tongue and translating word by word