1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Harassment by electronic means

Discussion in 'Advice' started by hlove79, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Diamondraider

Diamondraider

He DOESN’T pay...hence the “stalking”

Probably failed to mention the prostitute weeping and afraid of her pimp...lol

2. Jumpin Jim

Jumpin Jim

Wow, that escalated quickly. Which begs the question, as a pax, who would I trust with my safety - the one who sends annoying texts or the one who threatens to show up with 30 neanderthals to put me in the hospital?

3. Side Hustle

Side Hustle

Driving:
    UberX
    Or someone from New Jersey

dlearl476 and Jumpin Jim like this.
  4. You see, what had happened your honor, was I was concerned for the state of her emotional well being without me in her life so naturally I checked in 133 times via calls and texts in thirty minutes because I didn't want her to suicide because she made rhe poor decision to remove me from her circle.

5. If you drive for Uber/Lyft....................

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2019
  6. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
    I'm aware that CANADIANS are Friendly, but not too much. They don't want our problems pouring across their southern border!!!!

7. I don’t agree with Trumps border wall with Mexico, but I’ll donate for wall on the Canadian border.

8. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
    I think we should sell Puerto Rico to finance the Border Wall. Lol.

peteyvavs likes this.
  9. El Jefe de Hialeah

El Jefe de Hialeah

Driving:
    Lyft
    Please post ALL info about said person you were stalking and all the disgusting things you would do to them if they only pay you some attention so that we can all make a educated decision about your current Uber disqualification...Muchas Gracias

Immoralized likes this.
  10. OP ran away a couple of days ago.

FormerTaxiDriver♧ likes this.
  11. El Jefe de Hialeah

El Jefe de Hialeah

Driving:
    Lyft
    So if I am a passenger and I tell you the legendary line "I will tip you in the app" and then, naturally don't, I should expect a barrage of text and calls from you?
    You need Jesus...

12. hlove79

hlove79

I would never hurt or threaten anyone, especially a rider. This occurred a few weeks before I started driving and did not involve uber or any passengers. I've made 126 trips with high ratings. According to uber, this is going to help me. I agree with what you've posted. I wrote the party out of concern for an elderly person who was being neglected. What I should have done was bit my tongue and reported it to the appropriate agency.

13. Moral to story, no good deed goes unpunished. hlove don’t let this jade you, people are aholes and you’re going to meet many more as an Uber driver.

lol parents can be really annoying lol

OzzyOzuber likes this.
  14. hlove79

hlove79

Nah. I was only told once by each lol. Had I not been on that medication I dont think I would have been disobedient.

15. hlove79

hlove79

I didnt stalk anyone.

16. flyntflossy10

flyntflossy10

Driving:
    UberX
    ok. do you prefer cyber stalking, or harassing?

17. Out of curiosity what roofies cause this disobedience and memory wipe?

Asking for a friend

SuzeCB and Immoralized like this.
  18. hlove79

hlove79

You guys are awful lol

19. 5StarPartner

5StarPartner

Driving:
    Livery
    I love threads like this. Brings to light how many whackos there are all around us.