Happens to the best of us

Sikander Bhatti

Today Morning select fare 4am to pearson
With pax in the car we are chatting away, I'm feeling top of the world getting a select airport run
We approach a stop sign and I continue to chat feeling notorious for my great conversational skills

4-5 minutes later pax says "so just how long are we stopping at this stop sign "
It was at that moment I realized I was stopped at the stop sign for 5 mins
I don't know if I was waiting for the stop sign to turn green or what but that was embarrassing. :confused:

5 Stars

This actually happened to me once in woodbridge. Stopped at a 4-way, waited for an on-coming car making a left, started chatting, 2 minutes later I realized there were no other cars in the intersection. I don't even think the passenger realized as we were chatting lol.

Ubershafted

Ha ha, I had the same exact experience. Was weird actually. Had these frat type boys and they were talking so much Jersey Shore type bullsh*t that I tuned them out until I zoned out and caught myself damn near sleeping at a stop. Kids didn't even realize it and there was a car patiently waiting behind. Ah, Canadians can be so polite

Jshawkat

Lol shit happens

I realized from experience.

Not to get too carried away in convo.

Get the customers talking and focus on the road.

When you get too side tracked that's where there's issues. Luckily just stop sign and not accident etc :smiles:

Malik1

Happened to me couple weeks ago. It was night time, driving on highway. I took wrong exit then I realized about it. Apologized the pax and mentioned for the fair adjustment at the end of trip.

CDNcrippler1

With pax in the car we are chatting away, I'm feeling top of the world getting a select airport run
We approach a stop sign and I continue to chat feeling notorious for my great conversational skills

4-5 minutes later pax says "so just how long are we stopping at this stop sign "
I don't know if I was waiting for the stop sign to turn green or what but that was embarrassing. :confused:
You are adorable :smiles:

tohunt4me

Might have avoided a terrible wreck just 4 minutes down the road !
There is a reason for everything.
( get checked for Alzheimer's)

tohunt4me

Actually ,changes of season affects sinus pressure which affects balance. Atmospheric pressure does also. Ask any dentist,their offices are filled with dental abscesses when cold fronts approach.
So season and weather can also affect this. Changes in sinus pressure affect equilibrium and can make a person feel & act differently until they adjust.
Women are affected by daylight and winter more than men.

Attachments

CDNcrippler1

Actually ,changes of season affects sinus pressure which affects balance. Atmospheric pressure does also. Ask any dentist,their offices are filled with dental abscesses when cold fronts approach.
So season and weather can also affect this. Changes in sinus pressure affect equilibrium and can make a person feel & act differently until they adjust.
Women are affected by daylight and winter more than men.
Turns out women are also affected by night time and summers more than men as well

Salman

If you are tired and driving, it's called impaired driving.
If you are very happy and driving, should it be called impaired driving?

Sikander Bhatti

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have a proper sleep,do yourself and other drivers a favour and don't drive 24 hourz
appreciate your concern about my safety thank you.

I did have 5 and a half hours of sleep last night.
Also I may add being in the health profession, going through 2 years of intense schooling with sleepless nights passing board exams, and then to add two years of clinicals with 36-48 hour on call shifts with bare 2-3 hours of sleep in between (not even), and then expecting to perform procedures on human beings to keep em alive... I think I have gone through enough mental training to drive safely. Stopping at a stop sign isn't a safety issue. Again possibly I'm going to go through next 9 years of training performing surgeries on people to keep them breathing with sleepless nights...

So yeah my point being I'm old enough to know when I'm tired and about to kill or when I'm just tryna lowkey flirt with my pax stopping at a stop sign :smiles:
Rub some polysporiin on that burn my friend

Attachments

citytypeofguy

Also I may add being in the health profession, going through 2 years of intense schooling with sleepless nights passing board exams, and then to add two years of clinicals with 36-48 hour on call shifts with bare 2-3 hours of sleep in between (not even), and then expecting to perform procedures on human beings to keep em alive... I think I have gone through enough mental training to drive safely. Stopping at a stop sign isn't a safety issue. Again possibly I'm going to go through next 9 years of training performing surgeries on people to keep them breathing with sleepless nights...

So yeah my point being I'm old enough to know when I'm tired and about to kill or when I'm just tryna lowkey flirt with my pax stopping at a stop sign :smiles:
dr bhatti to the rescue!

Sikander Bhatti

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
U get a ticket for not go through green light,do what ever u want,do 36 hour hourz i damm care,if u don't sleep u make silly driving mistakes,
Hi Harry,
Thanks for writing in.
Jatendra here in Calcutta India with the uber health support team.
Happy to look into this further.

Upon checking I have realized your sustained burn is secondary and not primary as initially thought. Do not worry though, polysporiin isn't the right choice. For your case we need something more serious, i will prescribe it for you in a couple of months.
Till then we suggest ice on your burn.

Thank you once again for allowing me to assist you. You made jatendra very happy.
Do have yourself a good one.
Ps. Your uber sticker arrived in India yesterday, feel free to come pick it up.
Have a wonderful day ahead of you.
Jatendra

mp968

Just make sure you're not too chatty while performing the procedures. 5min on the stop sign is ok, but 5min in surgery can make a difference :rolleyes::wink: