Halloween?

PioneerXi

I was in Walgreens today and staff were putting up Halloween merchandise. Decorations, candy, kids costumes.

Halloween night this year is a Saturday and the last day of daylight savings.

I think it was last year that Uber sent out an in app message that Halloween was the second best night of the year, to New Years Eve.

...and I started thinking what Halloween might look like this year for drivers?

I know we have one long weekend and a long way to go to Oct 31. In March we tossed around the idea that the Uber summer was over, thanks to Covid.

What’s your thoughts on Halloween 60 days or so out?

sre94

No way the nightclubs will be open by Oct 31. There will be house parties I'm sure, but I wouldn't count on banking that weekend

Paul Vincent

Could Halloween potentially be the last big payday?
If prop 22 passes I believe from what I read it would take effect on the 1st of 2021 actually it reads December 31st 2020.So there may be surges left for Thanksgiving and Christmas and even New year's Eve, then after that............ Read prop 22 about pay and draw your own conclusions.

Tim Wizard

If prop 22 passes I believe from what I read it would take effect on the 1st of 2021 actually it reads December 31st 2020.So there may be surges left for Thanksgiving and Christmas and even New year's Eve, then after that............ Read prop 22 about pay and draw your own conclusions.
Screenshot_20200829-040810_Chrome.jpg

Escoman

I was in Walgreens today and staff were putting up Halloween merchandise. Decorations, candy, kids costumes.

Halloween night this year is a Saturday and the last day of daylight savings.

I think it was last year that Uber sent out an in app message that Halloween was the second best night of the year, to New Years Eve.

...and I started thinking what Halloween might look like this year for drivers?

I know we have one long weekend and a long way to go to Oct 31. In March we tossed around the idea that the Uber summer was over, thanks to Covid.

What’s your thoughts on Halloween 60 days or so out?
Last year sucked no surge few rides and all shorties I was out 6 til midnight I didn't even break $100 decorated the car was in costume just piss poor