• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Halloween

Inshur
Status
Not open for further replies.

1974toyota

Is demand high during Halloween? What has your experience been in past years? I know things have gone to shit recently and last years’ experiences may be different, but I think they’re helpful. Thanks
Great, you'll see people high on sugar,over active,they can't walk, they'll need a ride, & don't forget those pax with diabetes,they'll OD on Milky ways then need a ride to the hospital,+ all those Halloween parties, boy thats the clincher$$$, pal gas up your car, slap that smile on your face, and go out there and stake $$$ your claim, PS don't forget the costume, you'll get big tips for that as PAX love a driver who really gets into the halloween spirit,GL, Now roll,jmo

Jim1985

Maybe I'll see some of you guys driving down Greenwich and LES while I'm out. I don't ever drive on these sort of holidays. I enjoy em like everyone else. @@@@ making maybe 100 more than normal. Doesn't average up to a big enough increase to sacrifice life experiences.
Facts!! Catch me in brooklyn for a Halloween rave!

L DaVinci

It’s pointless going out, unless you have reserved times for Uber. Been out here for an hr in brooklyn, haven’t been able to log on to Lyft or Uber. Only working Juno which is dead
Clean out the cache on your phone, I do this once a month because of the problems that you’re experiencing.

NYCguy2020

It’s pointless going out, unless you have reserved times for Uber. Been out here for an hr in brooklyn, haven’t been able to log on to Lyft or Uber. Only working Juno which is dead
Lol..this biz is a big fat joke. Zero demand, can't log in in the middle of rush hours and ZERO surge regardless of rain, snow or holidays. Just enjoy the holiday and let Fuber employees transport their cheap $5.39 paxholes. Have some dignity for once (at least the app is making it much easier cause you're not missing out on ANYTHING).

Seriously the sooner Fuber and Shlyft die the better for everyone. Just look at how many lives and industries they've ruined, so @@@@@ them and the corrupt politicians who enabled them in the first place.
Move on and get those resumes ready fellas, there ain't no money left in this rideshare b!tch?

Status
Not open for further replies.