• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hallelujah... Lyft Plus Only is here

Phoenix123

Now if only lyft would let us toggle preferences within the app instead of their stupid website dashboard
That would be LIT.... like would save me so much more time. The recent update helps
Shaved like 10
Secs but the 3 mins it takes with the dashboard is killing me Larry

mandreyka

Not to worry, they took it back as fast as they gave it.

Lost my PLUS only profile that I have had for a year because of lyfts deceptive buisness practices and the LUX guys are having PLUS shoved down their throats now too.

Good luck Lyft , wait times for plus were already high with LD pings all day and night, the LUX guys aren’t taking them either

gbaugher

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not to worry, they took it back as fast as they gave it.

Lost my PLUS only profile that I have had for a year because of lyfts deceptive buisness practices and the LUX guys are having PLUS shoved down their throats now too.

Good luck Lyft , wait times for plus were already high with LD pings all day and night, the LUX guys aren’t taking them either
Yeah, very disappointed they took it away. I was really hoping to use if today’s with the women’s march. Looks like my acceptance rating will plummet.

Adieu

And here I thought "good news"

....oddly enough, my Plus car now DOES have a "ride preferences" tab, BUT --- it doesnt have a second option to choose instead of all rides

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wicked San Francisco 0
Tom Oldman Pay 12
R San Francisco 11