Hairdryer..? Why Yes I do, it's on the armrest

dauction

I have a few young ladies that are always running late(regulars) going to work ...they are in back seat fluffing their hair out (just got out of the shower)

I keep telling them I'm just going to put a Hairdryer in the Car... Young ladies...that would be awesome!

I know have beauty saloon in my car ..Hairdryer, mirror and body spray

This should get a great reaction from them Monday ..

hairdryer.PNG

It's one of the first cordless Hairdryer..good airflow, medium so so heat . Good enough for a quick fluff dry

tohunt4me

I have a few young ladies that are always running late(regulars) going to work ...they are in back seat fluffing their hair out (just got out of the shower)

I keep telling them I'm just going to put a Hairdryer in the Car... Young ladies...that would be awesome!

View attachment 485005

It's one of the first cordless Hairdryer..good airflow, medium so so heat . Good enough for a quick fluff dry
Just get a van
With a Massage table . . .

The Jax

View attachment 485005

Is this a joke? Uber is giving you very low pay. Why go all out here?

MyJessicaLS430

OP is literally enlightening people to become more entitled. They are going to say this to other drivers "my other driver had this and that". What people deserve is nothing more than a safe ride. Nobody would appreciate your efforts going to an extra length. Besides, how do you secure the hair dryer on the armrest? What if you have a group of 3? What can you do with the "amenity badges"?

May be it is just me, I do not even let anyone to charge their phones although I have spare cigarette lighter inlets / USB ports in the front armrest. One time, there is a lady who seems not knowing how to give up. She asked multiple times "How do you charge your phone?", "What is that (dash camera) for?", "How is that powered?", " Can't you unplug that for me?". How is it our fault that their phone batteries are running low? Do people ask taxi drivers the same questions, I wonder?

dauction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I ever see someone who has a sign saying tips accepted or should I say begging for tips, I don’t tip. I think it is so tacky! If I saw this much stuff in someone’s car I would think they are crazy
Interesting ...it's worked quite well for me

1594413630433.png

Post automatically merged:

Cableone Guy was always against it...after my results he tried as well..this is what he had to say ...

1594413819546.png

Cableone Guy..
Only once did anyone mention the sign. Group of guys getting out. One hands me a $5, another a $10. One says "go get some fuel".
Others didn't mention it but the tips kept coming in! Just looking over my fares I would say about 60-70% of my pax tipped.

So I will never drive without it again. And I recommend if you don't have one, GET ONE!

dauction

OP is literally enlightening people to become more entitled. They are going to say this to other drivers "my other driver had this and that". What people deserve is nothing more than a safe ride. Nobody would appreciate your efforts going to an extra length. Besides, how do you secure the hair dryer on the armrest? What if you have a group of 3? What can you do with the "amenity badges"?
OP ..is making Money in a College Town working dayshift with REGULARS..70% of my Riders are repeats ....They like my service ..I'm really don't care if you don't like it because it may mean you need to work harder to keep up...but the fact remains YOU /Other Drivers are my COMPETITION ...and I'm kicking your arses :p

Nobody would appreciate your efforts going to an extra length. Besides, how do you secure the hair dryer on the armrest? What if you have a group of 3? What can you do with the "amenity badges"?

Seriously Jessica? all My Passengers appreciate the extra steps I take to make them comfortable ..and the hairdryer stays put with this new-fangled adhesive called VELCRO
:biggrin:

dauction

Like Barbie's dream car 🤩.
BINGO goes to MKang ... Barbie Dream ride.. I have all these young college girls, splashing in the banana mist body spray , always checking themselves out in the mirrors etc.. It's IMPORTANT to THEM ......I'll start getting a lot of OMG he has a Hairdryer now ...they will love it

I had a young gal this week on the phone with someone ...she was telling them "this is literally the best uber I've ever been in"

Mkang14

My old coworker who got me into uber also had a crazy set up, including pacman for passengers to play. He already had several thousand rides and was a solid 5 star driver. Should have asked him how much his average tip was🤔.

Love seeing a clean car, decked out like this. As a passenger it would bring a smile to my face and heck yes fatter tip.

dauction

We go through life ...make the best of it and take pride in what you do. I LIKE doing that, beats being miserable.

For me, I'll get a kick out watching these young ladies getting all excited over a hairdryer ...and they will tip

My old coworker who got me into uber also had a crazy set up, including pacman for passengers to play. He already had several thousand rides and was a solid 5 star driver. Should have asked him how much his average tip was🤔.

Love seeing a clean car, decked out like this. As a passenger it would bring a smile to my face and heck yes fatter tip.
And that is what I want ..to see the passenger smile..appreciate that the driver is stepping up.

I don't offer water, candies etc.. for the obvious messy reasons ..occasionally I'll have ajar of mints..

Works great ..keeps cords off floor passengers love it..$39

1594415171626.png

Last edited:

MyJessicaLS430

OP ..is making Money in a College Town working dayshift with REGULARS..70% of my Riders are repeats ....They like my service ..I'm really don't care if you don't like it because it may mean you need to work harder to keep up...but the fact remains YOU /Other Drivers are my COMPETITION ...and I'm kicking your arses :p

Seriously Jessica? all My Passengers appreciate the extra steps I take to make them comfortable ..and the hairdryer stays put with this new-fangled adhesive called VELCRO
:biggrin:
College = no tips in my experience. I don't expect tips because I like how it comes as a surprise instead of disappointment seeing no tips coming through the following day. You are right, my opinion does not matter as long as you find a way that works for you. I never set an earning goal each time I hit the road. My market is "over-saturated". Had competition been a decisive factor, I would not have even bothered driving. Best wishes to continue kicking [email protected]@@, not sure how long it will last though.

As a concluding remark, I couldn't care less about customer satisfaction. This is Uber's problem, not mine. Unlike you, I can count with my fingers for the number of recurring passengers. I would have quit driving if I were to drive in a college down. Never like the entitled younger generations.

The Gift of Fish

View attachment 485005

Hmmm...

1. Coronavirus is an airborne pathogen
2. Your Coronavirus shield is far from sealing the front of the passenger compartment where you sit
3. You're going to introduce a hair dryer, which will fan the virus around the compartment at high speed

2 and/or 3 may need a rethink?

Juggalo9er

View attachment 485005

This is an absolute abomination

mbd

View attachment 485005

I got the Hairdryer part, but what is the deal with the plastic screen?:thumbdown: Are you using it as a board for the signs?