Uber Drivers Forum banner

Hahahahahahahahaha

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Hskrgrlusa 
#1 ·
hahahahahalolololololroflrofllmaolmaolololol

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
If that was taken today or last night that doesn't seem unreasonable.

The convention authority expects 324,000 visitors this weekend. Only 180,000 of those will drive in. The rest fly. On holiday weekends most hotels will only book rooms for three nights - no single nights. So most people will arrive for the holiday weekend on Thursday or Friday. That leaves an average of 4,000 air passengers landing per hour.

More to the point -- drivers with a lot of experience have seen airport queues larger than they vaporize in half an hour or less on holidays.

#4 ·
Last Friday it was that high, I had to see what that was like and it actually only took maybe 20mins to ping. I think i was between 60-70 when it pinged.

But that is when the real delays began.

The Terminal 1 Level 2M garage was full and they had guards on the ramp directing drivers to continue over the hump and to circle back around.

I called my pax told them I was temporarily denied entry due to the garage being filled to capacity. And that it would take too long for me to keep circling as instructed. Especially with only a random chance of space opening up at the exact moment I made it back to the entry ramp.

I then said I was going to cancel the ride without charging them a cancel fee.

Cars were backed-up along Paradise and even onto the right-lane of Tropicana almost all the way to Koval.

Oh and there were no cars backed up at the entryway to the normal passenger pickup area. Usually it's the other way around..

#8 ·
Last Friday it was that high, I had to see what that was like and it actually only took maybe 20mins to ping. I think i was between 60-70 when it pinged.

But that is when the real delays began.

The Terminal 1 Level 2M garage was full and they had guards on the ramp directing drivers to continue over the hump and to circle back around.

I called my pax told them I was temporarily denied entry due to the garage being filled to capacity. And that it would take too long for me to keep circling as instructed. Especially with only a random chance of space opening up at the exact moment I made it back to the entry ramp.

I then said I was going to cancel the ride without charging them a cancel fee.

Cars were backed-up along Paradise and even onto the right-lane of Tropicana almost all the way to Koval.

Oh and there were no cars backed up at the entryway to the normal passenger pickup area. Usually it's the other way around..
No wonder my quest returned for 10 airport rides for $40. Sound like a 45+ min wait to even get to people.

#13 · (Edited)
Door Dash lol...OK so you go pick them up and take them over to that guy named John. For your trouble you get 20% of what John pays, when can you start? our offices are behind the circus.
What are you talking about?? Door dash doesn't pick up people it's for food only

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.