Had two rides texting me "Ur picking up so-n-so call her at ###", denied one fraudster, and then...

Adieu

Screenshot_2017-09-19-23-28-07.png

....what the actual heck???

PS fraudster was a self-admitted driver, paxname "Jamelle" LAX XL surge, who when called claimed to NOT have ordered an Uber and have no idea who was using HIS account or how

This was our of literally 4 rides in a week I didnt really drive. Nooooothing eventful whatsoever.

Is the "please pick up my mom here im texting you her number" thing a new scam that then involves making false allegations?? But then why "unsafe" and not just claim "uh idk whom he drove wasnt me or mine"?????

Adieu

Oh come to think of it there's one more....

I also gave an off-app lift to KekeLo and her friend who flagged me down and solicited a ride to the Renaissance crappers cuz they didnt wanna lose their parking spots

...dont tell me somebody reported me for street hails in LAX geofence????

.....Or is this my LAX loitering citation?????? But that was on Lyft badges

mandreyka

I also gave an off-app lift to KekeLo and her friend who flagged me down and solicited a ride to the Renaissance crappers cuz they didnt wanna lose their parking spots

More than likely one of your pax wasn't happy about paying surge to get home from LAX and reported you for unsafe driving.

High surge only driving has its benifits ... and it's obvious drawbacks.

Have you been deactivated from Uber before? I doubt the hub will help you but it's worth a shot

KekeLo

Thank you, for that ride:p

20yearsdriving

View attachment 159894

....what the actual heck???

PS fraudster was a self-admitted driver, paxname "Jamelle" LAX XL surge, who when called claimed to NOT have ordered an Uber and have no idea who was using HIS account or how

This was our of literally 4 rides in a week I didnt really drive. Nooooothing eventful whatsoever.

Is the "please pick up my mom here im texting you her number" thing a new scam that then involves making false allegations?? But then why "unsafe" and not just claim "uh idk whom he drove wasnt me or mine"?????

LAX Mafia

Its the "reports of unsafe incidents" which pisses me off.

Pure 5 finger discount crap

I never trusted Fuber as a Career
Never put all your eggs in one basket

But you knew all roads lead here