Had my 2d barfer tonight

KellyC

3 male college students. They didn't seem THAT drunk when I picked them up. The guy who sat up front was friendly & chatty. Everything seemed fine until we were about half a mile from their place.

I had just made the turn into their neighborhood when the guy on the back passenger side, with no warning, opened the door while we were moving. Luckily I wasn't going fast. I said "What the ...." & realized he was puking out the door. I quickly pulled over but by the time I stopped he was closing the door & saying "I'm all right, I'm all right." I told him to please tell me if he needed me to puke again & I would pull over.

So we drove on to their house. I had just pulled (gently) to a stop when these Exorcist noises started coming from the back seat. I was going "No ... no ..." & the guy in front was yelling "get out of the car Brad!" when Brad projectile-vomited again. I saw it happen. Brad was sitting straight up & looking forward and just spewed. At that point I was hollering "Aahhh God damn it you puked in my car!" The guy in front was yelling because his head got puked on. It would have been funny if it hadn't been MY CAR.

The guy in the front apologized profusely. "Brad" apologized too but he seemed to think the whole thing was funny ... which it kind of was, except, again, he puked in MY CAR. His friend made Brad give me a tip. Brad pulled out what looked like a wad of twenties and gave me ONE.

I went to a store parking lot, took pics, cleaned up as much as I could, & reported it to Uber.

I guess I need to get some seat covers if I'm going to keep driving these damn drunks.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yep I've had a puker before, and they whipped the door open when I'm doing 45mph... the girl was lucky her BF pulled her in before she rolled out the car and got eaten up by the rear tire.

Spotscat

Exorcist noises? :rolleyes:

Years ago I worked at Alexian Brothers Hospital in St. Louis, where the exorcism that was the basis of the novel "The Exorcist" took place.

"The boy supposedly spat a foul substance at the priests who attended him, all the way across the room and with incredible accuracy. According to this account, the pea-soup vomit shown in the movie version of ''The Exorcist'' was not too far-fetched."

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/...cle_fbdecb6a-9d3c-5903-a12c-effd4f7a7713.html

Last edited:

MoreTips

3 male college students. They didn't seem THAT drunk when I picked them up. The guy who sat up front was friendly & chatty. Everything seemed fine until we were about half a mile from their place.

I had just made the turn into their neighborhood when the guy on the back passenger side, with no warning, opened the door while we were moving. Luckily I wasn't going fast. I said "What the ...." & realized he was puking out the door. I quickly pulled over but by the time I stopped he was closing the door & saying "I'm all right, I'm all right." I told him to please tell me if he needed me to puke again & I would pull over.

So we drove on to their house. I had just pulled (gently) to a stop when these Exorcist noises started coming from the back seat. I was going "No ... no ..." & the guy in front was yelling "get out of the car Brad!" when Brad projectile-vomited again. I saw it happen. Brad was sitting straight up & looking forward and just spewed. At that point I was hollering "Aahhh God damn it you puked in my car!" The guy in front was yelling because his head got puked on. It would have been funny if it hadn't been MY CAR.

The guy in the front apologized profusely. "Brad" apologized too but he seemed to think the whole thing was funny ... which it kind of was, except, again, he puked in MY CAR. His friend made Brad give me a tip. Brad pulled out what looked like a wad of twenties and gave me ONE.

I went to a store parking lot, took pics, cleaned up as much as I could, & reported it to Uber.

I guess I need to get some seat covers if I'm going to keep driving these damn drunks.

How much did you get paid by Uber for the throwup? Everytime I think back to the $80 I settled for when I was relatively new still bums me out. (2 pax, same ride threw up.)

KellyC

How much did you get paid by Uber for the throwup? Everytime I think back to the $80 I settled for when I was relatively new still bums me out. (2 pax, same ride threw up.)
I only got $80 for my first one too! And it was worse, I think, bc much of it was on the seat. I would have argued with Uber about it but the pax who ordered the ride was so nice (she didn't throw up) & I felt kind of bad for her.

Anyway, they gave me $150 for this one.

Still not enough compensation for having a sweaty entitled stranger spatter barf all around my car.

Merc7186

What bothers me is that these idiots think a $5 Bill will cover it then cry when they get socked with a $150 cleaning fee. They never take into consideration that you're night of earning money is over.

Merc7186

What are badges chopped liver?

...until they invent a 'recovered well from puker' badge, then Yes.

I had a fellow driver that I work with call me an idiot for supplying a barf bucket in my car. He said I should take the $150 fee. I could...but I have some self respect for not getting puked on again (Yes, it has happened already) and for cleaning up others people's bad life choices out of my backseat.

KellyC

...until they invent a 'recovered well from puker' badge, then Yes.

I had a fellow driver that I work with call me an idiot for supplying a barf bucket in my car. He said I should take the $150 fee. I could...but I have some self respect for not getting puked on again (Yes, it has happened already) and for cleaning up others people's bad life choices out of my backseat.

I'm repeating myself, but if someone offered me $500.00 to throw up in my car, I'd decline. It's just too disgusting to me.