• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Had an AMAZON delivery to my condo today

ANT 7

Got an email from Amazon part way thru the day.............

This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply.

Hello ANT 7,

Your order INTLCMA367XXXXXX is scheduled to be delivered in the next 3 hours by our driver Osman.

Osman is currently completing delivery number 59, you are delivery number 104.

This dude had at least 104 orders to do today.....WTF ??? Is this normal ? We are in a city of 1.3MM, but still man that's crazy.

Last edited:

John McYeet

When I worked for USPS Sunday’s were strictly JUST for amazon package deliveries. Every single Sunday I’d have at least 150 packages to deliver. It went by surprisingly fast. These little 40-50 packages are kind of funny to me compared to what I had to do.

Sodium101

I was suppose to have a package delivered next day (Friday). No driver picked up the package at the hub in San Leandro, CA on the day of. Never had this happened before. Had a few times where the driver had it in their vehicle and ran out of time and called it quits.

Anyone know how common this is?

Attachments

oicu812

I was suppose to have a package delivered next day (Friday). No driver picked up the package at the hub in San Leandro, CA on the day of. Never had this happened before. Had a few times where the driver had it in their vehicle and ran out of time and called it quits.

Anyone know how common this is?
Pretty common.

mbd

Got an email from Amazon part way thru the day.............

This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply.

Hello ANT 7,

Your order INTLCMA367XXXXXX is scheduled to be delivered in the next 3 hours by our driver Osman.

Osman is currently completing delivery number 59, you are delivery number 104.

This dude had at least 104 orders to do today.....WTF ??? Is this normal ? We are in a city of 1.3MM, but still man that's crazy.
They start out avging 18 delivery/hr at start , first few weeks and then go up to 25 delivery. If you finish early, you have the option to help out slow drivers and get paid extra 1$ per delivery + your hourly salary .( not flex )