Had a trip with a friend I hadn't seen since middle school.

Inshur

Link_upnyc

I never picked anyone up I know but 1 time on a pool trip this when I first started uber. I picked 1 passenger and then the 2nd and they went to high school together. It was a bit awkward cause 1 girl was super hype while the other one could care less and was cracking jokes on her. We dropped the one that was hype first and once she got out the car the other girl started talking shit about her and was cracking more jokes on her.

TDR

If that was me I would have been cowering in shame in the front seat, unable to make contact.
I’m wondering you rating on uber, Lyft, compare to juno. I see that you belong to juno only. Thanks

So wat do u do for a living?

Me: I’m a transporter. :rolleyes:
Not every individual can be president,ceo, professor. Some need to be transporter. Be as transporter need to be as president, ceo, professor. Be best what you doing and love what you doing!!!
Mr Wardell my man. Good luck

Why, do you feel like a loser? :confused:
Because he hate what he doing. It’s obvious:-)

Reactions: lx9

FuberNYC

So wat do u do for a living?

Me: I’m a transporter. :rolleyes:

I like that! So much that my next custom plate is going to be T porter (T for trash)

NYCDriver

If ur ashamed of doing this, get out lol.

This girl I was hooking up with accidentally found out I was a driver and wasn’t too excited about it. I knew she started judging me and eventually stopped talking to me.

I let it get to me for a while, but in the end I’m glad she judged me cause I ended up joining a gym and getting another job.

But I can’t believe I let a freaking hipster journalist judge me. I ran into her at the airport a few years later when our flights landed at the same time, needless to say I did not drive her home, pointed her to another Uber lol

lx9

Drove home a professor, a girl from myschool I used to workout with, one of my nephews old “friends” that came to my crib and stole my Halo 4 disc & a lady from Jamaica that my family knows (but everybody somehow knows everybody in Jamaica someway)

Its dope to see people you know or know of, small world out here

Kelvy7

Just say that you are an engeneer of the terrestial trasnportation system. Make sure to enphasize that you are the lead mean that drives the company in the right direction.

uberxnyc1

This girl I was hooking up with accidentally found out I was a driver and wasn’t too excited about it. I knew she started judging me and eventually stopped talking to me.

I let it get to me for a while, but in the end I’m glad she judged me cause I ended up joining a gym and getting another job.

But I can’t believe I let a freaking hipster journalist judge me. I ran into her at the airport a few years later when our flights landed at the same time, needless to say I did not drive her home, pointed her to another Uber lol
People's ethic compass has been broken long time ago. If you are sweating to earn bread and not @@@@ing people left and right unfortunately that makes you loser.
But if you are scamming millions, getting funding over funding, bribing officials to get creamy contracts, making money over other poor people's neck.... etc. list goes on, that makes you a respected man.

Even the language that we use has been changed significantly recently. There was an award called "creator of the decade" are you expecting some painter or poet got this award? You're damn wrong, some youtuber got it.

Anyway, I can write a lot about this nonsense but I have to go after my peanuts.

Inshur New York