• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Had a nightmare last night

stevedmc

So for whatever reason, as I was laying in bed I had a very convincing dream last night.

In my dream, I looked at my phone late last night and noticed surge pricing all over the map. Baton Rouge, Walker, Hammond, just about everywhere had surges of 10x or higher.

The weather was too dangerous to drive in last night, so as would be obvious, that's the only reason for there to be a surge. You would have to be stupid to go out and drive in it, but the surge was the reward for risking your life.

I woke up (real life), checked my phone and as would be expected, no surge and a bunch of ants risking their lives for nothing.

Uber on.

Last edited:

Xanvel

So for whatever reason, as I was laying in bed I had a very convincing dream last night.

In my dream, I looked at my phone late last night and noticed surge pricing all over the map. Baton Rouge, Walker, Hammond, just about everywhere had surges of 10x or higher.

The weather was too dangerous to drive in last night, so as would be obvious, that's the only reason for there to be a surge. You would have to be stupid to go out and drive in it, but the surge was the reward for risking your life.

I woke up (real life), checked my phone and as would be expected, no surge and a bunch of ants risking their lives for nothing.

Uber on.
UBER ON!