1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ha...I was just at Hertz to pay my fantasy league fee's

Discussion in 'Stories' started by jgiun1, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:04 PM.

1. jgiun1

jgiun1

Guys told me that 24 Hertz - lyft cars came back on flatbed in the last couple months to the airport holding tank for insurance claims adjuster.....all total loss.

I seen the lease car option screen wasn't avaliable here for a couple weeks.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  2. mbd

mbd

Bad drivers... new drivers have to look at gps , then also drive. At the airport majority never put any signals, and are lost when picking up pax. I see so many pax's waiving to these drivers, but the drivers still lost. Takes me less than 15 seconds to leave the gate with the pax.

MoreTips and jgiun1 like this.
  3. Merc7186

Merc7186

Driving:
    UberXL
    Paper Plate Ants, Paper Plate Ants Everywhere....and not a single surge to seek.

jgiun1 likes this.
  4. jgiun1

jgiun1

Lyft about two months ago began heavy recruiting in area by email and driving in Ubers giving out promotion cards.

If you try and get a rental car here for Lyft , it'll take a week or longer. I swear every person with a license, no credit or bad credit fell for this, big big win for Hertz & Lyft here.

Funny thing is, lyft primetime hasn't reached over 50% in months. In fact no matter what event, bar closing & rush, it's usually only 25%, mostly zero.

5. Merc7186

Merc7186

Driving:
    UberXL
    25% Prime Time??? More ants signing up now

Its a rarity if we ever see a PT from them. I can be downtown at 3am and shuffle a dozen pings in a row, no PT shows up.