Ha! I love it when Uber starts Panicking and be Dumb at the same time

VaVaUber

Now, as part of my own personal study, since last two weeks I aggressively (only) started declining pool (6-8xday). And guess what?, I received an email, not the one i was expecting, buy they send me the Regulatory Reminder email that has nothing to do whatsoever with not accepting rides (like they would do).
They don't have an accurate response for when we choose or not to take a ping (the way it should be as a partner).
I've only done as its stated on the post, not what they claim:
If I haven't accepted (only pools), how the fk would they come up with that I refused or cancelled trips base on riders destination, or even called to ask pax to cancel?.. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEIR GOING YOU DICKWADS!!, how could I know if I'm not accepting them REMEMBER!!! How can I even call them if I don't have a number, you do, you uber Dumb Bastards!!!.
They lack of excuses.
If anyone is doing the same, refusing pools more often than before? Good job..they're panicking already.

Last edited:

Gibman73

I literally go offline if I'm within a few blocks of Uber HQ. The other reason though is also the NEMA condos or apartments on 10th. They love to route down Polk and have us hustle across the Fell Street lanes. To much PITA.

BenDrivin

99% of the rides to Timbuckwhere, are pools! Really? You just thought you'd get an extra cheap ride and ditch me out in the middle of nowhere?

Misunderstood Pirate

402D6445-914B-4E11-BF45-5D17B84A84B1.jpeg
Uber pool. Last night. Due to Friday night traffic and huge back up on 101

Strange Fruit

I literally go offline if I'm within a few blocks of Uber HQ. The other reason though is also the NEMA condos or apartments on 10th. They love to route down Polk and have us hustle across the Fell Street lanes. To much PITA.
Just call ahead and tell them to go to the mid block entry closer to Mission.

BenDrivin

Yesterday I set DF in Oakland to SF, I got a ride to San Leandro. So next time, I'll just go that way and explain that Uber sez this is the way to get there!

emmhope

There is a chance you are receiving that email for a ride cancelled within a few days , haven’t got the email and I never do uberpool , I simply don’t accept them when I do it’s during boost.

Accept then go offline

I was in that traffic too lol made 56$ to around San Mateo.

SRGuy

Yesterday I set DF in Oakland to SF, I got a ride to San Leandro. So next time, I'll just go that way and explain that Uber sez this is the way to get there!
That's a very good solution. If they ask show them the yellow screen as you cross the bay bridge. They may not even notice as they're buried in their smartphone.

View attachment 163190 Uber pool. Last night. Due to Friday night traffic and huge back up on 101
Very nice route. Only question is destination address correct? Shouldn't it be Algol Drive instead of Fortran Court?

VaVaUber

Ha!
It seems my point is out of the equation?
Let me clarify:
"Those numbnuts are sending the wrong email"
Since they started sending the same to everyone, through their panic state, they don't know what they're doing.
Get it?

Last edited: