1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Guys, such a question! 4 days I do not get blocks, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Santini09, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Santini09

Santini09

Guys, such a question! 4 days I do not get blocks, what should I do?

2. Santini09

Santini09

you know I did, but I do not know I did not appear, but my friend is displayed at different time

3. rozz

rozz

They have already confirmed to me that there are tiers in place now. They want more advanced tiers that take in consideration other factors like speed and length of service. Straight from the horse's mouth.

4. oicu812

oicu812

Find another gig or better yet a real job.

5. Where is this confirmed at?

leroy jenkins and Frœsty like this.
  6. rozz

rozz

It was in person at the warehouse.

leroy jenkins likes this.
  7. Movaldriver

Movaldriver

I've heard that for a while now but it's not happy in Riverside. They just did another massive hiring and the veterans are getting zip. Newbies getting 99 percent of the morning blocks. We aren't even seeing them

8. Same in Seattle... Only evening 3hr blocks and the occasional rare morning 4hr for the past few weeks. Flex sucks...

9. Bygosh

Bygosh

Yeah the warehouse workers want tiers for the best drivers to get blocks.

Corporate on the other hand would prefer to have 1k new drivers that have no idea what they are doing and constantly screw up.

10. Movaldriver

Movaldriver

We are getting occasional mid day blocks but you can't set your phone down or you miss them. Have to take constantly. People have been grabbing the 9 am at 4-5 am!

11. Flex89

Flex89

Think this is a great idea. Hopefully it gets implementation soon.

12. Not sure if thats in place here in Nashville TN. For our warehouse, blocks are kinda plentiful. It can be a full time job or part time job, your choice here in Tennessee.

13. rozz

rozz

Yes, plenty of people have made careers out of Flex here. I consider it a permanent position.

14. Amazon has been hiring on in LA from the wait lists for a good month now. They are still onboarding for DLA3/7 and UCA2/3 and just closed UCA5 for now. What I love is these areas are not even on the Flex web site which means they still have plenty of drivers sitting on the wait list to onboard whenever they want to.

Ask Jeff for a block. jeff@amazon.com

Yep, I've experienced it. The question remains that if you are only receiving crappy offers you can't reasonably work how can you ever work your way back? Why not just deactivate those drivers and bring on fresh meat... Instant offers do nothing to change your block level rating.

15. rozz

rozz

I have had a Flex representative (not support) tell me that there are even tiers for offenses. For example, how you acquire your blocks, software vs script vs buying them, etc. I'm guessing deactivation causes more legal trouble and gives people a chance to appeal, which Flex cannot handle right now given the volume of appeals and time it takes to investigate the appeals cases.

16. Yep, I believe it and have been posting about it now for a good two months but many are skeptical and don't believe Amazon would do that...

17. Appeal Rights. LMAO. I didn't get any appeal rights.

18. Arbitration I guess could be one solution. In fact, from what I understand of the process is that it comes with a $4k to $5k price tag that Amazon has to pay upfront to the arbitration service to have the appeal heard. If enough drivers started filing formal requests for arbitration appeals then it might get someones attention at Amazon.

It certainly won't break the company but it might get someone to take a second look into the actions of the Flex devision by Amazon's legal team when they have to start assigning all of these cases. It would take hundreds of appeal requests for this to happen.

Bygosh likes this.
  19. That's the problem, Who knows the right steps to take, and how to proceed correctly. There's no access to there TOS once your deact, which I believe it includes your right to Arbitration.

It's got to the point of calling a few attorney's.