• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Guy missed his bus !

Do tell

Wow,you didn't even make $1 a mile.I hope you made some money on the way back and not deadhead all the way.

tohunt4me

DAMN! Nice! A good reason to always have a full tank.
If he didn't have gas, fill up and offer pax a free drink of choice & snack for the trip. Sell the gas stop as a bathroom break for pax. Ask pax en route if he needs a stop. If pax is a smoker ,tell him to smoke away with window open. Make an issue of checking under hood for " safety".

Speedyracer

If he didn't have gas, fill up and offer pax a free drink of choice & snack for the trip. Sell the gas stop as a bathroom break for pax. Ask pax en route if he needs a stop. If pax is a smoker ,tell him to smoke away with window open. Make an issue of checking under hood for " safety".
He did smoke 2 cigs in the car on the way. He had the window down and when I got home I sprayed Lysol and left the windows cracked. Seems to work good for funky smells. I happily took him to the gas station as requested to get drinks etc... even though I had just filled up before the trip. Other then that it was just a straight shot highway miles no stops. 1 mile to get to 95 north and maybe 10 miles once we got off the Jersey turnpike. I will let you all know how the tolls go.. Half of them are return tolls that I'm going to try and convince uber to pay since I couldn't pick up ( I read that on here somewhere). So the $/miles is still in the air.

tohunt4me

He did smoke 2 cigs in the car on the way. He had the window down and when I got home I sprayed Lysol and left the windows cracked. Seems to work good for funky smells. I happily took him to the gas station as requested to get drinks etc... even though I had just filled up before the trip. Other then that it was just a straight shot highway miles no stops. 1 mile to get to 95 north and maybe 10 miles once we got off the Jersey turnpike. I will let you all know how the tolls go.. Half of them are return tolls that I'm going to try and convince uber to pay since I couldn't pick up ( I read that on here somewhere). So the $/miles is still in the air.
Well the $50.00 tip covers it if nothing else.

LadyDi

I've been to that parking lot and it scares me. I don't sit anywhere near there uberbaltimore. I get the creeps when I get a DO or PU from there. *hides*