1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Guy missed his bus !

Discussion in 'Baltimore' started by Speedyracer, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Speedyracer

Speedyracer

Driving:
    UberX
    Good ride.. I'll submit for the tolls when I wake up tomorrow. Good night. Dundalk to north Jersey just south of New York. Screenshot_2016-12-03-22-46-01.png Screenshot_2016-12-04-05-12-04.png IMG_20161204_015403.jpg

LadyDi and tohunt4me like this.
  2. Do tell

Do tell

Wow,you didn't even make $1 a mile.I hope you made some money on the way back and not deadhead all the way.

Ms.Doe likes this.
  3. Speedyracer

Speedyracer

Driving:
    UberX
    6 hours of work for $150 profit I'm not complaining. Plus I'm going to submit for $48 in tolls. I'm so tired didn't mention the $50 tip either. So I'd do it again any day of the week.

tohunt4me and SibeRescueBrian like this.
  4. Bmore Driver

Bmore Driver

Driving:
    UberX
    Get some sleep brother. We got hampden parade AND Ravens game. I'll be out.

Speedyracer and tohunt4me like this.
  5. $0.73 per mile. Congratulations.

6. Boringsedan

Boringsedan

Driving:
    Lyft
    DAMN! Nice! A good reason to always have a full tank.

7. Do tell

Do tell

Congrats on the $50 tip,that puts you over $1 mile.You won the lottery on tipping.

8. Speedyracer likes this.
  9. If he didn't have gas, fill up and offer pax a free drink of choice & snack for the trip. Sell the gas stop as a bathroom break for pax. Ask pax en route if he needs a stop. If pax is a smoker ,tell him to smoke away with window open. Make an issue of checking under hood for " safety".

LadyDi and Speedyracer like this.
  10. Speedyracer

Speedyracer

Driving:
    UberX
    He did smoke 2 cigs in the car on the way. He had the window down and when I got home I sprayed Lysol and left the windows cracked. Seems to work good for funky smells. I happily took him to the gas station as requested to get drinks etc... even though I had just filled up before the trip. Other then that it was just a straight shot highway miles no stops. 1 mile to get to 95 north and maybe 10 miles once we got off the Jersey turnpike. I will let you all know how the tolls go.. Half of them are return tolls that I'm going to try and convince uber to pay since I couldn't pick up ( I read that on here somewhere). So the $/miles is still in the air.

tohunt4me likes this.
  11. Well the $50.00 tip covers it if nothing else.

12. Cwilly

Cwilly

Good for you buddy. I had the ride from D.C. To Newark,NJ too $400 but that was in summer. I also did pretty good as a part timer last night.

Attached Files:

13. I think the best I ever had was an SUV ride from Brooklyn to DC. It was surging then. Total payout was $2400. I got about $1800 after uber took their cut

Heema and Speedyracer like this.
  14. Speedyracer

Speedyracer

Driving:
    UberX
    There are definitely people out there that will spend $5 g's just the same as I'd spend $5.

15. LadyDi

LadyDi

Driving:
    UberX
    Nice trip there SpeedyracerSpeedyracer. Was the pick-up at that empty yet scary looking bus lot?

Speedyracer likes this.
  16. LOL she wants to go post up there too

17. LadyDi

LadyDi

Driving:
    UberX
    I've been to that parking lot and it scares me. I don't sit anywhere near there uberbaltimoreuberbaltimore. I get the creeps when I get a DO or PU from there. *hides*

18. Wait what's DO/PU

19. Never mind drop off and pick up lol

LadyDi likes this.
  20. LadyDi

LadyDi

Driving:
    UberX
    Yup (WINK)