Guy giving ticket at airport queue

ROTA

3 ppl already got in like 10 min that i was looking.
Care guys, reason is no fkn sticker

JadeSti

Oh dam I just got her and only got 1 sticker on the front of my windshield and I didn't even stick it to my window lol

Attachments

• IMG_3814.JPG
    IMG_3814.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 92

DudeGuy

Lol still pisses me off, let's punish the guy who tries to avoid stopping traffic.

I got one for the same thing in the North End, told the meter maid she was on a power trip, fought the ticket and got it thrown out because the law student who heard my case had some common sense.

Tysmith95

It's one thing to give hydrant tickets if there are legal places to pull over. In Davis square or the north end it's f-ing bull.

AuxCordBoston

I got one for the same thing in the North End, told the meter maid she was on a power trip, fought the ticket and got it thrown out because the law student who heard my case had some common sense.

A meter maid gave you a ticket for no trade dress in the north end? It wasn't a police officer? Were you in the car when the ticket was issued?

DudeGuy

A meter maid gave you a ticket for no trade dress in the north end? It wasn't a police officer? Were you in the car when the ticket was issued?

No, for stopping at a hydrant, which is why Ty got a ticket in Somerville

I WAS in the car, explained I would move in a sec, and she said "NOW". I said, "fine, no need to get on a power trip about it" and left and cancelled.

Ticket came in the mail a few weeks later

AuxCordBoston

No, for stopping at a hydrant, which is why Ty got a ticket in Somerville

I WAS in the car, explained I would move in a sec, and she said "NOW". I said, "fine, no need to get on a power trip about it" and left and cancelled.

Ticket came in the mail a few weeks later
You fought it and won?