• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Guy From Manhattan Institute Says "No Tipping".

Uber-Doober

Last week on the Jerry Doyle radio show there was a guy on the program from the Manhattan Institute and they were discussing Uber.
The upshot of the interview is that when Doyle asked about tipping, the guy from the Institute says, "No tipping", and that it's a totally cashless "experience".

flashgordonnc

Last week on the Jerry Doyle radio show there was a guy on the program from the Manhattan Institute and they were discussing Uber.
The upshot of the interview is that when Doyle asked about tipping, the guy from the Institute says, "No tipping", and that it's a totally cashless "experience".
I guess Jerry Doyle forgot to ask about Lyft, with built in cashless transactions "and" includes tipping.

Uber-Doober

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Manhattan Institute, Illinois Policy Institute, Cato Institute, Platte Institute...

All these libertarian "free market" institutes are on retainer to promote Uber's POV & interests.
^^^
Well, yeah, but that notwithstanding, people listen to that crap.

RainbowPlate

There was a time when journalists and interviewers actually knew something about the topic or person they were covering.

If I own an ice cream shop and am asked to give an interview, don't expect me to mention frozen yogurt unless I'm asked about it.

XUberMike

Of course it totally cashless, no driver ever has any cash, I wish it was
expenseless but that's not happening