gurantees this week anyone?

1Nation

any gurantees for the week so far??
Just the standard PDP for me. No Monday 10 so I'm enjoying the baseball games and 4th of July vibe
like I was hoping to.
Update: just got the south bay hourly guarantee email too $35-40 per hour for select two hour blocks, not great but it's something...

Last edited:

manuella

Will go out and work guarantees this week , I did on e day of guarantees last week and they paid lol

soupergloo

anyone else experiencing an extremely slow evening? I've done 1 ride in an hour and a half since 5 PM (and I'm actually driving .. not just sitting and waiting for pings). I'm literally surrounded by drivers left & right.

I think Uber is sending out guarantees to too many drivers and anticipating demand when there is no demand.

Euius

I have to wonder how many they are sending them out too if only you have posted them.

soupergloo

I have to wonder how many they are sending them out too if only you have posted them.
I'm sure a lot more drivers got them that just aren't on this forum .. my bf got them and his account isn't even active on Uber right now because he never drives.

I had my bf request a fake ride next to me to make sure I was getting requests .. and his request came to my phone, which means it really is that dead out there.

1Nation

I'm sure a lot more drivers got them that just aren't on this forum .. my bf got them and his account isn't even active on Uber right now because he never drives.

I had my bf request a fake ride next to me to make sure I was getting requests .. and his request came to my phone, which means it really is that dead out there.
Dead in the south bay today too. After a slow day I decided to try the guarnantees from 5-7PM but didn't get a single X or XL ping from 5 to 6 PM in downtown SJ. Turned off the app and went home. The A's are in a rain delay so I'll watch the Giants with Bumgarner pitching!

Euius

Tuesdays are often dead. I normally take the night off, but because of my slacking yesterday I need to either accept I won't get 100, or work tonight.

Uberdancer

Here comes the 'summer slump' and the rate cuts.
Yup!! Time to take care of the car...drive less...check for damages... give it a rest...stay home...don't drive...save money on gas...it's going to be a very, very slow summer...take a vacation...or rather a staycation...have a beer...watch the ballgame on TV...read a book...anything but drive Uber...

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep ... summer slump is here ... take a break ... leave the driving to the tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber drivin' dudes ...