Guarantees

Uberx Vegas

wish we had better promos like other cities.
I wish you share with us the other cities promos ...lol.i just completed 100 trips and collect $250 and I am picked for the promo Reward again complete 50trips and collect $100 or complete 100th trips and collect! $250...I have until Monday the 18 4am.

Ubbs

Did the airport pickup spot change for t1 at all???
Who cares. Don't pick up there until Uber turns surge back on or includes it in some kind of guarantee. I keep getting the texts about the airport so they know they need to do something about it. Still a head scratcher why people stage there.

Kevin slakes

Don't not do the airport pick for uber. Only lyft. At least sometimes lyft has prime time in the airport. Sit at the airport for 30 minutes to an hour for 1 pick up for Uber and taking them to MGM or Mandalay Bay Area for 3 to $4 nuts

Uberx Vegas

Don't not do the airport pick for uber. Only lyft. At least sometimes lyft has prime time in the airport. Sit at the airport for 30 minutes to an hour for 1 pick up for Uber and taking them to MGM or Mandalay Bay Area for 3 to $4 nuts
I don't think those drivers who stage at airport want to work. If those drivers really want to work they could stage at Mandalay Bay and make 2 or 3 trips to airport in 1 hrs and earn more than 10 dollars.

Glasvegas

I don'tget these incentives at all. So hard to make a buck when so many drivers are trying to make trips for the incentive. Cant wait to quit this @@@@@

Colddesertsnow

This past weekend they offered me at night after 9pm 1.6x on Thursday, 1.8x on Friday, 2x on Saturday, 1.6x on Sunday and 1.5x Monday thru Wednesday. So I drove X and XL and probably contributed to thier wonderful new decision to screw the XL drivers. But made the most money an hour since I started driving last year. But now with the changes screws those massive earnings.

Naturegirl

I don'tget these incentives at all. So hard to make a buck when so many drivers are trying to make trips for the incentive. Cant wait to quit this *****
Glasvegas, they offer me these incentives, but I've only done it once. I still just work my morning hours and do what I do. I think they're trying to get people to work more or something. idk. I don't bite tho. I just continue doing my thing. After Sept, I won't be doing it anymore either. This "job" has it's benefits, but it's a hard way to make a living.

Glasvegas

Glasvegas, they offer me these incentives, but I've only done it once. I still just work my morning hours and do what I do. I think they're trying to get people to work more or something. idk. I don't bite tho. I just continue doing my thing. After Sept, I won't be doing it anymore either. This "job" has it's benefits, but it's a hard way to make a living.
I agree those incentives are at night from which u can.only drive 2 hours at most. I hate the restrictions. If everything turns ok with my finances by February next year i should be out as well. Otherwise I'll still do it for a bit longer however, if theres another cut. Im out. I still have to see how tax turns out. A bit scared. Lol.

Naturegirl

I agree those incentives are at night from which u can.only drive 2 hours at most. I hate the restrictions. If everything turns ok with my finances by February next year i should be out as well. Otherwise I'll still do it for a bit longer however, if theres another cut. Im out. I still have to see how tax turns out. A bit scared. Lol.
Same here! I've been keeping track and saving receipts for everything, but I've never 10-99'd in my life. It will be interesting to say the least. lol. I wouldn't stay for another cut either. I'm having major surgery in Sept. then won't be able to work for 6 weeks. I guess I'll see where we are financially after that. I shouldn't say I won't be back, because the holidays will be coming up once I'm ready to go back to work... so... I very well might be back. lol. At least we have this option tho!