Guarantees In Philly for DNC: Scam?

Timbo

I emailed Uber today making sure I was eligible for the DNC guarantees I saw online because they didn't show up in my app. They're supposed to be $25/h from 2-6 and 10-3 every day. They told me I'm not eligible if I didn't get emailed about them. Wtf? Anyone else having this issue? Obviously it is not worth it to drive during the DNC if those guarantees aren't in place

Timbo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I emailed Uber today making sure I was eligible for the DNC guarantees I saw online because they didn't show up in my app. They're supposed to be $25/h from 2-6 and 10-3 every day. They told me I'm not eligible if I didn't get emailed about them. Wtf? Anyone else having this issue? Obviously it is not worth it to drive during the DNC if those guarantees aren't in place
Also idk why this says I'm a new member I've been on here for a year

tsoley2190

Did you get the email, or did you just see the rates online? I'm not seeing them on my uber app, but that usually happens when it isn't a rate that applies to every driver

Gonzozap

I received the email. They sent it 3x. I would have never thought only certain people got it. That is dumb as hell.

Gonzozap

I received the email. They sent it 3x. I would have never thought only certain people got it. That is dumb as hell.
Does it pop up on the uber app for you? And I've notice that sometimes certain partners never get the email for them.
I read them in my actual email account, not in the app.

Limovan

Certain people get the e nails,but don't worry, it's all saturated. You ain't miss nothing, the rain made the night worth it. Not the DNC

Gonzozap

Certain people get the e nails,but don't worry, it's all saturated. You ain't miss nothing, the rain made the night worth it. Not the DNC
I know bad weather is great for biz, but I stay away from bad weather at night. Gonna check out the DNC tomorrow - more so for curiosity.

Old Smokey

PLEASE DON'T SELL OUT TO FUBER, TO MAKE THEM HERO'S!!! By 6:00 pm. Friday you will be in the cross hairs of deactivation.