1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Guarantees getting smaller and smaller

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by ChicagoHeat12, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Chicago guarantee rates have been steadily decreasing. They would be anywhere between $25-$30 per hour, then $20-25. Now these cheap chumps are tossing around $18 and limited hours as if they are doing us a favor. No thanks. Even Lyft is offering $20 per hour. I'll be Lyfting this weekend.

Txchick likes this.
  2. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber

I just got an offer for guarantee this weekend. Riot fest and bears game.. $20 guarantee. I didn't even bother signing up.

I remember when the offers were up to $35. What a joke. And I bet every driver will be out on a road.. With this new xchange lease plans the surge will be a thing of a past.

ChicagoHeat12 and Txchick like this.
  3. Renaldow

Renaldow

Driving:
    UberX
    Guaranteed rates? Those don't exist here. Would you rather complain about having no guaranteed rates or lower guaranteed rates than you'd like?

Txchick likes this.
  4. Bukrub

Bukrub

Driving:
    UberX
    They were 30 bucks an hour in Houston the past 4 weekends. This weekend it $24 and require more trips. f@Ck You Uber!

ChicagoHeat12 and Txchick like this.
  5. poopy

poopy

Driving:
    UberX
    It is baffling.

Up until now, Uber has only raised rates and perks!
    :eek:

6. Ub-urs

Ub-urs

guarantees? I thought those were a myth these days.

Txchick likes this.
  7. Jose_A

Jose_A

Driving:
    UberXL
    Too much stress. I don't even bother.

Txchick likes this.
  8. Lyft lowered my guarantees in Philly this week to $18/hr and $22 (from $25) on Saturday nights.

Txchick likes this.