Guarantee

Seaweed1905

Hey everyone! I'm visiting from San Francisco for couple of weeks because I'm working some production around MLB Allstar and comic con. I found few spare hours in the last 3-4 days and got some decent rides. Did Uber give any hourly guarantees in San Diego this week? I want to try and opt in if there's one. tia.

Seaweed1905

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
SF has more drivers on each block regardless of guarantee or not so it's hard to tell what they're doing. I've seen plenty surge before&after Allstar event last couple of days but nothing much today before the game. That's why I thought they might have pushed guarantees. Thanks for the info.

Does petco Park have designated pick up/drop off for gUber/Lyft?

1scottyj

Tell U what. I won't come up & drive in San Fran. - U don't need to drive down in San Diego... what? We don't have enough drivers as it is? Just saying. I wouldn't horn in on drivers in another city busting their ass to make a few $ .

San Diego X

Hey everyone! I'm visiting from San Francisco for couple of weeks because I'm working some production around MLB Allstar and comic con. I found few spare hours in the last 3-4 days and got some decent rides. Did Uber give any hourly guarantees in San Diego this week? I want to try and opt in if there's one. tia.
Honestly, I'd just enjoy your time in SD and relax, not drive for U or L. Super saturated market. Only incentive for Uber is to complete 20 rides for $20 extra dollars and each additional ride over 20 nets $1 additional.

lyftbickle

I got an email where you get 45 bucks for 45 trips. $105 for 75 trips. And $205 for 100 trips. So you can make up to $205 extra if you can figure out how to opt in, or maybe you are already. Good luck

San Diego X

I got an email where you get 45 bucks for 45 trips. $105 for 75 trips. And $205 for 100 trips. So you can make up to $205 extra if you can figure out how to opt in, or maybe you are already. Good luck
I have gotten the email for a while. They start paying you out at 20 rides.

aardaps

You don't have to opt in. It is automatic. I took 33 rides last week, and got $33.