Grubhub customers stating cash tip and then you get nothing!

rpatte1637

I drive for Grubhub and most of the time make decent money. But what I am tired of is customers putting cash as a tip and then you get nothing. So just like the one I just had, drive 6 miles for zero tip! Just so tired of grubhub and the customers screwing us. If it weren't for the drivers this company would be SOL! Who else is tired of cheap ass customers!

rpatte1637

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really, I mean come on. You don't have to be an ass to me to make a point. Which by the way makes you no different then the customer!

OnlyInTheA

Im 1/10 on "cash" tips or so... Just cancel the order. You'll learn to read the offers and easily be able to tell which is cash and which isnt.

Makes me sad though, because I guarantee you the majority of people know exactly what their doing.

rpatte1637

Im 1/10 on "cash" tips or so... Just cancel the order. You'll learn to read the offers and easily be able to tell which is cash and which isnt.

Makes me sad though, because I guarantee you the majority of people know exactly what their doing.

Yeah I know how to read them, but it was so early in the day I didn't want to start out by screwing myself with already having a rejected order. I have rejected them but then I feel for the next driver that gets stuck delivering it for pretty much nothing. Grubhub could fix it by just taking the "cash" option out altogether. Oh yeah they all know exactly what they are doing. They are just cheap.

rpatte1637

Do UberEats instead. Everyone tips.
I have driven for UberEATS and they are just as much of a joke as grubhub. I didn't like the way UberEATS handled their drivers and I thought the tipping from their customers was worse then grubhub. I like driving I just don't like it when the customers feel that we are their personal errrand runners and feel that what we do warrants nothing from them. I will be done with this in April when my husband goes back to flying for Expressjet in Atlanta. I miss that money and won't have to deal with @@@@@y stingy customers anymore.

Not an option right now, trying to get through the last month of testing and my husband being recertified to fly again after a stroke that he has fully recovered from. I have one month left and I am out of grubhub. They will have served their purpose of paying my bills and that is it!

By the way this is his wife not rpatte himself, lol

Dinoberra

I have driven for UberEATS and they are just as much of a joke as grubhub. I didn't like the way UberEATS handled their drivers and I thought the tipping from their customers was worse then grubhub. I like driving I just don't like it when the customers feel that we are their personal errrand runners and feel that what we do warrants nothing from them. I will be done with this in April when my husband goes back to flying for Expressjet in Atlanta. I miss that money and won't have to deal with *****y stingy customers anymore.

Not an option right now, trying to get through the last month of testing and my husband being recertified to fly again after a stroke that he has fully recovered from. I have one month left and I am out of grubhub. They will have served their purpose of paying my bills and that is it!

By the way this is his wife not rpatte himself, lol
Then don't complain be thankful! :smiles: sounds like you have weathered the storm! Now do it gracefully.