Uber Drivers Forum banner

GrubHub Boost scheduling.

487 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  dlearl476 
#1 ·
Anyone out there driving GH? I be been Premiere almost since I started with GH. Always jumped on blocks at 10:00 Thursday. Two weeks ago my drop changed to 10:20, now 10:45.

Today when I logged on to schedule blocks, there were tons available, after I selected one, there weren’t any more.

I’ve gone from scheduling 20-25 hrs/wk to 1.5 this week.

Is everyone getting blocks dropped at 10:45, or am I “special,”. I’m still Premiere with ~95% acceptance and <2% dropped blocks, but I doubt I’ll be driving GH much longer at this rate.

#2 ·
I don't do much scheduling with GH. I just log in when I'm ready. It's been pretty open last 2 weeks, minus last night was saw some areas grayed out. Was still able to get on and work a few hours between Uber/Lyft runs.

Does being Premiere give you much extra benefit?

#3 ·
It used to. Blocks used to open up 10:00am Thursday and I could pretty much schedule as many as I wanted. As time went on, the blocks went faster and faster then, three weeks ago, they started moving the drop times back. I don't know if that's just for me, or everyone in my area.

Someone suggested in another post that having all the blocks drop at 10:00 was overwhelming their server. Who knows? It could be just a function of them overstaurating the market at the same time they were losing market share to DD.

Tell you what, Mark, check your program level page and see what time blocks open up for you, if you don't mind.

TIA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.