• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

GrubHub Boost scheduling.

dlearl476

Anyone out there driving GH? I be been Premiere almost since I started with GH. Always jumped on blocks at 10:00 Thursday. Two weeks ago my drop changed to 10:20, now 10:45.

Today when I logged on to schedule blocks, there were tons available, after I selected one, there weren’t any more.

I’ve gone from scheduling 20-25 hrs/wk to 1.5 this week.

Is everyone getting blocks dropped at 10:45, or am I “special,”. I’m still Premiere with ~95% acceptance and <2% dropped blocks, but I doubt I’ll be driving GH much longer at this rate.

DriverMark

I don't do much scheduling with GH. I just log in when I'm ready. It's been pretty open last 2 weeks, minus last night was saw some areas grayed out. Was still able to get on and work a few hours between Uber/Lyft runs.

Does being Premiere give you much extra benefit?

dlearl476

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't do much scheduling with GH. I just log in when I'm ready. It's been pretty open last 2 weeks, minus last night was saw some areas grayed out. Was still able to get on and work a few hours between Uber/Lyft runs.

Does being Premiere give you much extra benefit?
It used to. Blocks used to open up 10:00am Thursday and I could pretty much schedule as many as I wanted. As time went on, the blocks went faster and faster then, three weeks ago, they started moving the drop times back. I don't know if that's just for me, or everyone in my area.

Someone suggested in another post that having all the blocks drop at 10:00 was overwhelming their server. Who knows? It could be just a function of them overstaurating the market at the same time they were losing market share to DD.
Post automatically merged:

Tell you what, Mark, check your program level page and see what time blocks open up for you, if you don't mind.

TIA

dlearl476

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No That's DD. I meant this, at the bottom of the “Program Level” menu in the GH app.
6B6CDAD9-7640-44CA-B20E-49C84C0FC8F1.png