• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Greenville,Anderson,Clemson,Spartanburg

ubershelby

Two months in and I am loving this.

Greenville and Spartanburg are great but have just about had enough drivers pop up. It's starting to not be worth it. 1-3 fares a night. Blah.

Clemson and Anderson are the opposite now though, not enough drivers! I'm bankrolling but at the same time people are frustrated with the lack.

Last edited by a moderator:

CUUber23

Clemson is same as greenville already has to many drivers if we get anymore it's not going to be worth it for anymore not sure about anderson but please stay out of Clemson

Optimus Uber

Clemson is same as greenville already has to many drivers if we get anymore it's not going to be worth it for anymore not sure about anderson but please stay out of Clemson
Not the amount of drivers if you make money or not. It's the skill and intelligence of the drivers. If you can't make it in a market and blame others because you don't have the skill or intelligence to do the job.

Always so many whiners want to blame everyone else for their issues. The only issue is the drivers that can't evolve and make it suck at the job

55tiger

Clemson is home to the $3 or less fare. Way to many drivers. Work 10 hours make $35 this past Friday night. I know Clemson because I am from Clemson. I went to Greenville Saturday night worked 6 hrs made $210. Will be doing Greenville more sinse so many Greenville drivers are in Clemson. Thanks Greenville drivers for taking my $3 fares. Lots of luck!!!! Also if I see drivers without a uber logo on their car in Clemson working I will report your plate to uber!!! Let's keep the kids safe!!! I worked Clemson Monday and had a few kids tell me some drivers did not have logos and picked them up in different cars then their account said was on the way this weekend. I informed Clemson PD what the kids are telling me. Also, Clemson PD is telling the drivers you need to pickup and drop off on the side streets on college Ave. Don't stop on college Ave in the road you could be fined some drivers have been warned.

Last edited: