Greenlight hub

jaydub

Is there a hub in the Asheville N.C. I need to talk to a human, I up loaded new vehicle resignation 12 times in the last four days. I get message: invalide(sop) make and model. I been driving this car for over a year and the resignation is not expired

911 Guy

Use the second result. That should lead you in the right direction.
Post automatically merged:

What year, make, and model is the car?

Friendly Jack

Is there a hub in the Asheville N.C. I need to talk to a human, I up loaded new vehicle resignation 12 times in the last four days. I get message: invalide(sop) make and model. I been driving this car for over a year and the resignation is not expired
I am not trying to be funny, only helpful with this comment... You have used the word "resignation" rather than "registration" twice in your post. Is it possible that you did the same with Uber and they now think your car has been resigned from service?

jaydub

sorry about that ,auto correct error.I did not write Uber only texted photo 12 times same results. Thank you for trying to help.I guess I will not be getting the promised one hundred dollars because not active at this time

Friendly Jack

I assume that your current registration doesn't expire until the end of April, so you should still be good for the Uber bonus money. Right? Also, I once had a hard time uploading a new registration through the app, but it accepted when uploaded through my home computer. Maybe worth a try?