1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Green Tomato Lite

Discussion in 'London' started by swider, Aug 25, 2015.

1. swider

swider

2. There's a member on here on it (or used to be).

They did a hourly guarantee as well, not sure now - though obviously you have to be exclusively available for them.

If you're able to log on and off as you please as with Uber, it's not a bad idea to run it alongside, as I do with Hailo Exec.

3. UberSlash

UberSlash

I'm still with them, been using the app here and there. There pay is better but work is slow although it is on the improving side. £3 bonus for every completed job. Do 3 jobs a week and get an extra £50 bonus, do 6 and £75, do 10+ and get £100. They also have a revenue sharing program, for ever driver you refer you get a bonus of their earnings not from their earnings but from the company itself. They have 2 platforms, 1 which is the green tomatoe where the cars are branded and the other green tomatoes lite which is unbranded but you do jobs for both. Set prices for branded trips and £1.25 per mile with 20p below 11mph for the unbranded trips. No deposit for their samsung s3, payments come weekly for account or CC jobs and cash you keep. Also no commission on cash. Give it a try and give me a shout if you wanna join

4. swider

swider

Thanks@UberSlash. I was approached by one of theirs driver yesterday and have already sign up with his referral code, sry dude.
    He didn't explain much as i had a ping while we were talking but it seems like something i can give a go.

5. UberSlash

UberSlash

Defo worth it!

swider likes this.
  6. LondonRider

LondonRider

Driving:
    UberX
    They need just hybrid.? Can I join with a passat 3 years old?

7. UberSlash

UberSlash

Sorry forgot to mention that bit. Hybrid only

8. LondonRider

LondonRider

Driving:
    UberX
    Still looking then:)

9. sylsha

sylsha

Driving:
    UberX
    yes I will join :)

10. UberSlash

UberSlash

DD130 is my referral code

11. Does green tomatoes only take hybrid? Do they take passat?

12. UberSlash

UberSlash

Hybrids only

13. Zee_Chacha_D

Zee_Chacha_D

I wouldn't mind trying that out:)

UberSlash likes this.
  14. UberSlash

UberSlash

Give it a go, will take around 20mins to pick up an samsung S3 for which there is no deposit or data charges. Cash tipping paxs aswell and doing 10trips a week you get the £100 bonus can't go wrong

15. Zee_Chacha_D

Zee_Chacha_D

How do I join and what do they ask for ?

16. UberSlash

UberSlash

I'll inbox you the name and number.
    They ask for everything you needed to get on Uber. They are based at 28 Hammersmith Grove

17. I thought Green Tomato were based on an industrial estate near Isleworth? Hence I see a lot of their cars at Sky in Osterley, and parked up at the Tesco next door.

18. UberSlash

UberSlash

I think that must be the head office for their own branded cars.

19. How dose it work if you use their car? I am interested!

20. UberSlash

UberSlash

Not sure how it works with their cars as its a different platform to the one we're discussing