Green Light hubs get a 10

Jimmy44

So can I safely assume these are never coming back?
You can get them just about anywhere for maybe 50 cents each.
If anyone did not have a mask sell them for dollar each.
In Connecticut we never had those placcards at Bradley.
I heard the fines are very steep so don't even think of driving without.
Don't let anyone sit up front. Use your Clorox and Lysol and with the AC going open your windows.
Good luck be safe

Jimmy44

I recently visited a green light hub. In a half hour they were able to cut thru a ton of red tape and take care of my issue. They go behind this wall and actually talk to someone from Uber. I had to spend 2 hours total but it was well worth it. It beats the phone support hands down.
Unfortunately they are all closed in CT. and RI
Post automatically merged:

Hubs have wipes and hand sanitizer
free too im told.....
Connecticut's and Rhode Island are closed since March

Darrell Green Fan

You can get them just about anywhere for maybe 50 cents each.
If anyone did not have a mask sell them for dollar each.
In Connecticut we never had those placcards at Bradley.
I heard the fines are very steep so don't even think of driving without.
Don't let anyone sit up front. Use your Clorox and Lysol and with the AC going open your windows.
Good luck be safe

I was talking about the hubs not coming back.

Darrell Green Fan

Well after 3 calls and another 20 minutes I finally was able to book an appointment at the Washington DC hub. I've been trying to get a false allegation off my account, despite sending multiple emails with time stamped video proving it was me driving all day driver support refused to take it off. So now I have to drive an hour and a half and go to the absolute worst part of town carrying a laptop to get it cleared. The fact that I had to go through all of this is the very problem with Uber. I'm soooo pissed off, they better take it off when I go there.

Jimmy44

Well after 3 calls and another 20 minutes I finally was able to book an appointment at the Washington DC hub. I've been trying to get a false allegation off my account, despite sending multiple emails with time stamped video proving it was me driving all day driver support refused to take it off. So now I have to drive an hour and a half and go to the absolute worst part of town carrying a laptop to get it cleared. The fact that I had to go through all of this is the very problem with Uber. I'm soooo pissed off, they better take it off when I go there.
I truly feel your frustrations.
Your story is very typical of how it is to drive for Uber.
I hope you get it taken off.
Be safe and good luck

Trafficat

I don't think evidence matters, only complaints. Once you get enough of them, you're gone.

Darrell Green Fan

I don't think evidence matters, only complaints. Once you get enough of them, you're gone.

I've heard from a number of drivers who have gotten complaints taken off their account by showing video at the hub. It's why so many recommend dash cams. But those were deactivations for the most part.

Still wondering if what I heard is true that the Hub can no longer take off violations. Also wondering if it's also true as I was told that it takes multiple violations of the same offense to be deactivated. In other words if you have a violation for one offense, then a different offense, then yet a different offense they don't count as three offenses and you are gone. That's what I was told but it seems the deactivations are random with no real clear pattern as I can never get a straight answer.

Anyone have thoughts on that?

Last edited:

Jimmy44

I've heard from a number of drivers who have gotten complaints taken off their account by showing video at the hub. It's why so many recommend dash cams. But those were deactivations for the most part.

Still wondering if what I heard is true that the Hub can no longer take off violations. Also wondering if it's also true as I was told that it takes multiple violations of the same offense to be deactivated. In other words if you have a violation for one offense, then a different offense, then yet a different offense they don't count as three offenses and you are gone. That's what I was told but it seems the deactivations are random with no real clear pattern as I can never get a straight answer.

Anyone have thoughts on that?
You are correct that there does have to be a pattern of complaints.
I would make sure your opposition is on record.
I drove full time for 5 years and never got deactivated.
If someone left a negative comment Uber would contact me via an email with a generic response.
Today they need drivers so bad I would not worry about deactivation.
Good luck and be safe