Green Light hubs get a 10

Jimmy44

I recently visited a green light hub. In a half hour they were able to cut thru a ton of red tape and take care of my issue. They go behind this wall and actually talk to someone from Uber. I had to spend 2 hours total but it was well worth it. It beats the phone support hands down.

MHR

I’ve always had great success with the GLH in our territory.

I’m the type of person that prefers talking with people face to face as opposed to over the phone. I’d much rather explain my woes to someone in person.

Disgusted Driver

That sounds awesome! Now let me set my destination filter 150 miles away and spend two hours to drive to them, 2 hours to get the problem resolved and 2 hours to go home. That works for me!

Jimmy44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2 hours to get some trivial issue resolved. Yaaas! Uber is on top of it.
One hour driving to and one hour driving back = 2 hours driving. 15 minutes solving my pretty serious issue. They were great.
Post automatically merged:

That sounds awesome! Now let me set my destination filter 150 miles away and spend two hours to drive to them, 2 hours to get the problem resolved and 2 hours to go home. That works for me!
That is a problem. In 2016 we had 5 now we have 1 and it's hour and half away. I went to my neighboring state as it was closer 1 hour.

How about LYFT support at their hub? every try that? they're worse than their non existent phone support.
Never been to Lyft hub. I have found Lyft support to be helpful getting me my fee's for cancellation's etc.

Was it a 10 on a scale of 100?
Hey when they do something right I have to be fair. I've killed them for a lot.

Last edited:

EastBayRides

I recently visited a green light hub. In a half hour they were able to cut thru a ton of red tape and take care of my issue. They go behind this wall and actually talk to someone from Uber. I had to spend 2 hours total but it was well worth it. It beats the phone support hands down.
Took 1.5 hours out of my life for them to update the color of my car from BLUE to YELLOW. My car is GREEN. I gave up and tell pax they might be colorblind. Still waiting for my airport placard...Greenlight Hub gave me one that expired the day they issued it to me and I hadn't noticed it at the time. Today marks one month since I requested a new placard. Quality service.

Black Car

I’m the type of person that prefers talking with people face to face as opposed to over the phone. I’d much rather explain my woes to someone in person.
I don't do phone support. In other words, I don't do business with company's who either don't give you an online access to do things yourself or have a place where you can communicate with someone in person. It takes a lot longer to talk to customer phone support than it takes to go online and solve your problem on their website. I have no time to pres1, press 2, press 4 and so on. My time is precious to me. Gone are those days. We should be advancing forward and all businesses should get on board the boat of the way things are done in this day and age.

NauticalWheeler

Took 1.5 hours out of my life for them to update the color of my car from BLUE to YELLOW. My car is GREEN. I gave up and tell pax they might be colorblind. Still waiting for my airport placard...Greenlight Hub gave me one that expired the day they issued it to me and I hadn't noticed it at the time. Today marks one month since I requested a new placard. Quality service.
I actually gave up when I had the same issue. My uber car from jan 2015-Feb. 2020 was a brown Kia, but at some point in early 2019 it began showing pax a photo of a red kia, while still saying brown in the description. I totalled that car in February, so it is no longer an issue.

I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Jimmy44

I actually gave up when I had the same issue. My uber car from jan 2015-Feb. 2020 was a brown Kia, but at some point in early 2019 it began showing pax a photo of a red kia, while still saying brown in the description. I totalled that car in February, so it is no longer an issue.

Like anything there are probably a few good ones and I just happened to get lucky.

Could not agree more.

Last edited:
Reactions: MHR

EastBayRides

It's now been three months, and still no airport placard. When I went to the GLH last week to pick up masks and hand sanitizer, they took my number for a follow up. I got an email later that day and told them the situation, and they said to look for one in the mail. Same thing they told me two months ago on the phone. Nothing yet. Probably on the to-do list of someone who was fired last week. I only do drop-offs at the airport, which are rare these days, so I'm not particularly concerned about it. I'll pick one up when GLHs reopen.

Jimmy44

It's now been three months, and still no airport placard. When I went to the GLH last week to pick up masks and hand sanitizer, they took my number for a follow up. I got an email later that day and told them the situation, and they said to look for one in the mail. Same thing they told me two months ago on the phone. Nothing yet. Probably on the to-do list of someone who was fired last week. I only do drop-offs at the airport, which are rare these days, so I'm not particularly concerned about it. I'll pick one up when GLHs reopen.
Totally get your frustration and that feeling that no one at Huber really cares for you. Use that sanitizer all day and mask whenever you have a rider. Be safe