• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Green Light Hub & resolving fare issues?

Marco Solo

Fuber's in-app process for disputing fares is execrable. I usually call Fuber to fix my fares.

Can the staff at the GLH make credit adjustments to our fares?

Yooper

They still go through support but seem to have enough clout where they can cut through the bullshit and resolve the issue.

Marco Solo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trips being paid for straight-line distance sted actual route travelled.

Trips showing starting point that is miles away (IOW, closer to drop off) from the actual pickup.

Total time on the road shortchanged by 75% for various trips.

Paid for only $1.11/mile sted $1.13/mile.

Shortchanged 1¢ on base rate.

This has been going on since at least the recent Instant Pay fiasco. I'm going to check my pay for before that, too...

mark_mark

McDezz is hiring, $18 an hour plus benefits!

Requirements:
Not to drugged out
Semi-Alive
Have at lease 1 leg

Stop Cry! And Quite already

K-pax

I should probably look at my pay stubs a little closer in light of that. I haven't specifically noticed anything, but wouldn't totally surprise me.

DexNex

Trips being paid for straight-line distance sted actual route travelled.

Trips showing starting point that is miles away (IOW, closer to drop off) from the actual pickup.

Total time on the road shortchanged by 75% for various trips.

Paid for only $1.11/mile sted $1.13/mile.

Shortchanged 1¢ on base rate.

This has been going on since at least the recent Instant Pay fiasco. I'm going to check my pay for before that, too...
Reset your phone/device. Make sure it has “location sharing” enabled with the new app. The problem is your device.