Greedy, Lazy, Ungrateful, Racist Drivers!

mch

Did I make you look?😂

Eff all that noise. 99% of drivers on UP.net don't fall into any of those categories. Yet they make up a big portion of the discussion here.

So first and foremost. I just wanted to sneak in a positive shout out to all the drivers out there. Full time, part time, ant, pro, non pro, doesn't matter. I've learned a lot from you guys/girls and I wish everyone the best. Hold your heads up. Theres absolutely no shame in working for a living.

Watch this thread sink like a stone and go nowhere😂. The old saying "If it bleeds it leads" holds true, even on UP.net. Had I titled this "Positive Vibrations" instead of using some of the usual buzz words, nobody would have clicked on it😂.

Anyway what recurring UP.net topics irk you the most? What are your favorites? What would you like to see more of?

Invisible

Yes, you made me look, just like your hilarious cucumber thread.

What irks me the most if you don’t like it, get a “real” job. I’d like to see people on here just treat each other cordially with civility. It’s okay to agree to disagree, but not do the name calling and childish antics.

Some days this forum feels like a bunch of kindergarteners are on here, and it gets draining. That’s why I enjoy the chatter topics and another thread because it’s more relaxed and kinder.

Dekero

You really are a sick puppy....8>O

I like that in a human....8>)

Rakos
View attachment 416902
Hey don't hate on the Fan club... I work hard to build that group!!! It's hard to come off as a complete ass and still get good tips driving for Uber.... It's an acquired taste.... And it's highly apparent that MCH has a very refined palate and knows when he/she sees talent... Bahahhah

tenor - 2020-02-16T100714.405.gif

waldowainthrop

My favorite threads are:

- Incisive polls that get at interesting questions and draw out opinions and ideas that otherwise don’t get discussed properly.
- Threads where someone who drives calls out everyone else as idiots for driving. (These people are being ridiculous but the irony is funny to me.)
- Politics outside the politics forum. Everything is political and those conversations usually make me laugh.
- @mch meta-topics.
- @Cold Fusion pouring water on the ant farm.

Less of:

- Bad polls with incomplete or poorly written options. (Just don’t do a poll. Start the thread with an open-ended question and see what happens.)
- Boring stories with no beginning, middle or end.

ANThonyBoreDaneCook

When I see really old men I want to kick them in the nutz and then give them a DDT. Jake "the snake" Roberts style.
If I'm walking into a store and a morbidly obese person is behind me, I refuse to hold the door for them.
Post automatically merged:

Hey don't hate on the Fan club... I work hard to build that group!!! It's hard to come off as a complete ass and still get good tips driving for Uber.... It's an acquired taste.... And it's highly apparent that MCH has a very refined palate and knows when he/she sees talent... Bahahhah

View attachment 416905
That gif made me think of "Here Comes Treble"

• Funny
Reactions: mch

UberBastid

Yes, you made me look, just like your hilarious cucumber thread.

What irks me the most if you don’t like it, get a “real” job. I’d like to see people on here just treat each other cordially with civility. It’s okay to agree to disagree, but not do the name calling and childish antics.

Some days this forum feels like a bunch of kindergarteners are on here, and it gets draining. That’s why I enjoy the chatter topics and another thread because it’s more relaxed and kinder.
You don't get out much, do ya?
Compared to other forums ... this place is a love-fest.

But, yea, kindergarten is a fair description.
I can see @Lissetti as the kinder teacher ... trying to get everybody under some sort of 'control', without using the cattle prod. Preferably.

Invisible

You don't get out much, do ya?
Compared to other forums ... this place is a love-fest.

But, yea, kindergarten is a fair description.
I can see @Lissetti as the kinder teacher ... trying to get everybody under some sort of 'control', without using the cattle prod. Preferably.
Good point. This is the only forum I frequent, but compared to the comments I read on TMZ lately, this is tame compared to that site.

Reactions: mch

peteyvavs

Did I make you look?😂

Eff all that noise. 99% of drivers on UP.net don't fall into any of those categories. Yet they make up a big portion of the discussion here.

So first and foremost. I just wanted to sneak in a positive shout out to all the drivers out there. Full time, part time, ant, pro, non pro, doesn't matter. I've learned a lot from you guys/girls and I wish everyone the best. Hold your heads up. Theres absolutely no shame in working for a living.

Watch this thread sink like a stone and go nowhere😂. The old saying "If it bleeds it leads" holds true, even on UP.net. Had I titled this "Positive Vibrations" instead of using some of the usual buzz words, nobody would have clicked on it😂.

Anyway what recurring UP.net topics irk you the most? What are your favorites? What would you like to see more of?
You are a very disturbed puppet 🤣

Cold Fusion

Attempting to rationalize any worth of Entry level ground transportation provider is a fool’s errand
Fact is The world is built and run by people with Ambition.

Your chosen gig of least resistance (Requiring only a basic automobile license)
is a no advancement no skill low wage gig which Frankly earns the ear-tag of Lazy, good for nothing, Sloth from Society, The Courts, The IRS, Law Enforcement, Uber management, The Algorithm, your family & friends.

You don’t Create anything, You only take from society
living a frivolous life heading in one direction.......

.......A modern Day Matt Foley livin’ in a Van down by the River
Eatin’ Government Cheese

Last edited: